By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I just noticed it, but Wii sales userbase are added by .1 percent weekly

I did the math and as long as Japan numbers are close to preview Wii will hit 45.8%. Anyone think that PS3 sales go down as gas prices go up?

Off topic: A lot of people in this thread are doing the ubisoft boycott.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network
brute said:

yes but lately the sales for ps3 and 360 have dropped,while wiis has been gaining,it will get more then .1 per week

Indeed. If you don't go back as far as February, the trend should be even faster.

Nintendo Zealot said:
I did the math and as long as Japan numbers are close to preview Wii will hit 45.8%. Anyone think that PS3 sales go down as gas prices go up?

that would be the wii owners

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
^i dont think it will boost its sales enough to help it steal wiis market share,wii just sold more then both combined without japan in yet,and even in one of wiis low weeks in america,i think it will reach it this year,especially with increased production

I'm not 100% up to date on the Wii, but between now and this magic 50% it is going to reach in 6 months, what games are coming out?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
brute said:
^i dont think it will boost its sales enough to help it steal wiis market share,wii just sold more then both combined without japan in yet,and even in one of wiis low weeks in america,i think it will reach it this year,especially with increased production

I'm not 100% up to date on the Wii, but between now and this magic 50% it is going to reach in 6 months, what games are coming out?

Does it even matter if any new games come out? Wii sells with just Wii Sports by itself.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network
Nintendo Zealot said:

Nope. PS3 sales go up because new cigaratte tax came.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Nintendo Zealot said:
Euphoria14 said:
brute said:

Does it even matter if any new games come out? Wii sells with just Wii Sports by itself.

If that is the case, then who cares how many you sell if there no games to play?

Maybe Ubisoft was thinking the same?

Point is there is nothing. I looked through the first 6 pages on Gamestop, found a couple interesting games, but all were on PS3/360 as well and "We Cheer" just made me stop looking.

Probably the most interesting one to me was Alone in the Dark for the Wii if it has RE4 controls. Although odds are I won't buy that game for any console anyways.

I was asking you originally because I thought maybe you could fill me on on some games that are coming out, you know... so I could play something on my Wii this year and not have to play just the PS3/360. I don't hate the system, but it's Non Nintendo lineup just sucks.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
brute said:

it doesnt need any big games,ninty already released theyre biggest titles not they just need to ship more wiis

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
Euphoria14 said:
brute said:

it doesnt need any big games,ninty already released theyre biggest titles not they just need to ship more wiis

Not really they have alto more left, and room for sequals. They also could make new ips. 

brute said:
Euphoria14 said:
brute said:

Here is the problem now.

If all the heavy hitters are already out, what is going to continue the success in 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013? Those years exist too you know?

Brawl can't keep it like this forever. 

I don't know about you, but I like new games.

Currently playing: