By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame IV?

The game is suppose to be released next month in japan, yet we know very little about it. Could this be a consequence of nintendos influence on this game and their new strategy to not show too much until very soon? Even if it is, a month isn't too far away and they tecmo should at least advertise this game. It's getting funded by nintendo who we all know is rich, so why not advertise it in japan? I also want to know how good it's predecors sold. There is no sales data for them. If this game does well do you think nintendo will buy it from tecmo?

Around the Network

Fatal Frame has never sold partiulary well though I never have seen sales numbers so I am not sure.

Riachu said:
Fatal Frame has never sold partiulary well though I never have seen sales numbers so I am not sure.

Well if they use some of the money nintendo is giving them to advertise I could see it sell very well. 

Riachu said:

A franchise in its 4th title has to sell enough to make a good profit each time.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Riachu said:

A franchise in its 4th title has to sell enough to make a good profit each time.

That's probable because the games never had a particurilary high budget

Around the Network

So does anybody want to take a shot at my other questions?

i don't know nintendo are very unpredictables they may buy it or just make exclusive deal for couple of games from this franchise.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

i think ninty might make an exclusive deal with them

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Sure they'll advertise,
Nintendo always advertise their big games

pichu_pichu said:
Sure they'll advertise,
Nintendo always advertise their big games
It's not nintendos game though. It;s tecmo's. Nintendo is just publishing  it.