By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We may have a confirmation of Castlevania on Wii (not the hinted one?)

Ah, interesting. We'll have to keep our eyes open.

Around the Network

I don't think that confirms anything but we can still hope for Castlevania Wii

Maybe the next issue of Nintendo Power will finally set things straight. Although they did disappoint with this months issue.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

RolStoppable said:
Soriku, keep your eyes open for every piece of news regarding a Wii version of Race Driver.

/tiger knee

Also, Woot!!! I hope this turns out to be correct. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

DO want!!!

2d for me please

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I agree with elgefe02, but there is no way they will make it 2D. I miss Super Castlevania 4 and SOTN so much. I may buy a PSP just for that Dracula XX remake.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

i don't care 2d 3d ok 2d, this is good news if its true after shaky week for wii

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

This should be interesting...

RolStoppable said:
Soriku, keep your eyes open for every piece of news regarding a Wii version of Race Driver.

And while you're at it, fetch us a pot of tea.