By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am starting to doubt there will be high budget 3rd party games for Wii

I disagree. Madworld is already breaking the mold. I'm dead serious when I say doubters will be destroyed.

Gaze upon my true form and despair.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter 3?

Spyborgs rulz

First Ubi, now Capcom... Konami next? bye bye nintendo I will sell my wii.
If there's a company that can save the Wii is nintendo itself not allowing developers to make casual titles for quick bucks, there needs to be a balance between babies and adults.

Good bye Wii, time for a change.

I have very little expectation of huge 3rd party games on the Wii. Which is a huge shame since the market leader has always gotten the bulk of 3rd party games.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

SPYBORGS IS A HIGH BUDGET GAME

Is Ratchet & Clank a "kiddie" game ?

Dark Void and Spyborgs are the two biggest titles our office is working on. To say that either of them isn’t an incredibly high priority for the company, with major resources against them would be a pretty big misunderstanding of the reality. The team working on Spyborgs is an all-star team of some of the best character action game developers in the world, backed by us. Have faith. This is a game that is incredibly thoughtful in its design, incredibly varied in its mechanics and will be incredibly fun to play (both alone or with a buddy/son or daugther/father or mother) when its done. The initial reaction here (Capcom boards) I swear is the EXACT reaction so many of you posters had when we first revealed Zach & Wiki. Somehow, Z&W is now a posterchild title for the Wii in your eyes. Mark my words… you will feel exactly the same way about the level of quality in Spyborgs when it is done. …

Again, this is a big, epic game.

A far cry from typical Wii shovelware. You’ve heard my rants on that before… I won’t go through it again.

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

@Benga Benga

yeah I am gonna get Lost Winds and Toki Tori (FFCC:King looks interesting but apparently its repetitive)

Tales of Symphonia 2 if it ever comes to Europe, I've never played Fatal Frame,,,dunno what its about.

SW FU I want for the physics & grfx..so PS3 on that one

there are games that are coming just not too many of them so soon....maybe if SSBB had been already released I would have nothing to complain about....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Explanation:::::

For those of you who don't understand *looks at happysquirrel* why this disdain towards games like this exists amongst Wii owners I will explain it in short.

I wont use my usual answer either as I'm almost positive it isn't the case ("Wii owners played assassins creed and wanted none of that on the Wii.") No this answer will be like a zephyr inducing clairvoyance.

Wii owners want PS2, that's it... They want, what they feel they deserve, they bought the leading console they want the leading software and they want it now. Because that's how the PS2 was treated, should something amazing actually come out on the PS3 they would get it after the PS3 price drops to $99 when they are bored.

That's it.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
Explanation:::::

For those of you who don't understand *looks at happysquirrel* why this disdain towards games like this exists amongst Wii owners I will explain it in short.

I wont use my usual answer either as I'm almost positive it isn't the case ("Wii owners played assassins creed and wanted none of that on the Wii.") No this answer will be like a zephyr inducing clairvoyance.

Wii owners want PS2, that's it... They want, what they feel they deserve, they bought the leading console they want the leading software and they want it now. Because that's how the PS2 was treated, should something amazing actually come out on the PS3 they would get it after the PS3 price drops to $99 when they are bored.

That's it.
What????????

"First Ubi, now Capcom... Konami next? bye bye nintendo I will sell my wii. If there's a company that can save the Wii is nintendo itself not allowing developers to make casual titles for quick bucks, there needs to be a balance between babies and adults. Good bye Wii, time for a change."

LOL. Seriously, third parties act like there are no males  who own a Wii who likes video games  involving shooting guns and slicing off heads. This Spyborgs game doesn't look like it will appeal to that demographic.

Damn you Capcom! Give me a Mega Man or Ghost N Goblins type game. I will never sell my Wii but I may have to buy a PS3 to play more of the games I want.

As for Konami, I still have my fingers crossed for a Castlevania Wii. Or maybe even a Contra Wii game.