By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

This is interesting, can't wait to hear a lot from this

Around the Network
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:

Sweet, the wii get's it's first high budget game. THey BETTER use some of that money to advertise it.

Ubisoft should look closely at what capcom is doing.

This isn't the Wii's first high budget game. Other high budget games have came out...

Example? I'm obviously talking about 3rd parties btw.

sc94597 said:
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:

Sweet, the wii get's it's first high budget game. THey BETTER use some of that money to advertise it.

This isn't the Wii's first high budget game. Other high budget games have came out...

You have a point there, this is the first high budget 3rd Party game on the Wii.  Oh, wait a minute, I think that title actually goes to MadWorld.

I guess there's no reason to boycott capcom anymore :P

I like what i saw in the trailer, but the son/daughter/mum... part in that statement got me worried. I hope everything will turn out fine.

joora said:
I guess there's no reason to boycott capcom anymore :P

I like what i saw in the trailer, but the son/daughter/mum... part in that statement got me worried. I hope everything will turn out fine.

I think it means they're adopting the Nintendo strategy of targeting everyone. Doesn't bother me.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

This game has peaked my interest. Also the trailer made me laugh. I will be keeping my eye on this game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:

Erm...FFCC: TCB, MH3, Mad World...

Well we'll see which of these come out first. ALl of them including this excluding FFCC are confirmed for 2009.

right now im really interested in this game,cant wait to find out more

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I think this is the really first time a third party put one of their best team to work on a wii game. They already said that spyborgs is one of the two biggest games (mean also biggest budget) they are working on right now. If they did Zack & wiki (and UC) whit a low budget and a average team, just imagine what they can do whit more money, more people, and a better team.

trancos said:
I think this is the really first time a third party put one of their best team to work on a wii game. They already said that spyborgs is one of the two biggest games (mean also biggest budget) they are working in right now. If they did Zack & wiki (and UC) whit a low budget and a average team, just imagine what they can do whit more money, more people, and a better team.

yeah thats why i cant wait to find out more about this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"