By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SW & HW SALES UP! ----- STEADY Week!

360 and PS3 selling really well now...

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

well Xbox360 at 76k is good
but 96k for the PS3 is better

the problem is that there was no price drop for the PS3 and no special offer (GTA4 bundle sucks according to me)

If PS3 would be back to 75k then maybe the Xbox360 will go 55k meaning the true effect of the price cut would be "+10k" compared to before the price drop (45k ==> 55k)

Time to Work !

At this rate the PS3 will never catch the 360 as it is dead even in NA and they sell about 8k more in Japan. It is awesome for the 360. Horrible for PS3.

You guys think the PS3 sales could reach 100k if there was also a 80gb (BC) bundle that includes a DS3?

^i dont think a controller will really raise the sales of a console

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
^i dont think a controller will really raise the sales of a console

The controller isn't the big draw of that bundle.

Did the DS lose some more market share? i thought it was once at 68% and now its at 67.7% how did it lower? i mean the europes sales of the DS crushed the PSP as usual. Im not angry or anything but it strike me odd.

Dont be so happy about PS3 sales, it will grow only for two weeks after MGS4 release....

I think Haze sales aren't due to desperate PS3 owners - there's a pretty good library there now plus MGS, etc dropping soon - so much as a belief that FR can't really have delivered a truly bad game.

Also while some reviews for the game were very low dragging its average right down quite a few where in the 65% to 70% range and most agreed that the core FPS mechanics were decent.

I know that for some strange reason I keep nearly buying the game thinking 'c'mon, FR can't have screwed up that badly can they? Perhaps I should just give it a chance...'

However I've just bought my Wii so I'm holding off any fringe PS3 games while I 'have a go' with the 'mote...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

shanbcn said:
Xbox price cut having effect and still losing, now imagine what PS3 price cut will do.

We don't have to imagine it, since the PS3 already had a huge price cut in Europe (from 600 € to 400 €). Percentage-wise, the 360 and PS3 had similar price cuts in Europe from launch to today.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957