By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SW & HW SALES UP! ----- STEADY Week!

good numbers for everyone

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Yeah Lair dropped off right away and even though we only have Others data Haze seems to be doing much better. But remember Haze is in a genre that's pretty hot right now amongst core gamers and CoD released a while back and R2 won't be out till November so I figure PS3 owners that are FPS fans are willing to give it a shot.

I still don't think it'll hit a million though. I'm guessing it'll continue dropping and with no holiday boost since R2 will provide a far better FPS experience it should settle in under 750k. Still quite impressive for a game that was trashed by critics and the general public.

It would be quite odd if it did go on to sell a million though. It could become like the PS3's Carnival Games, a game with bad reviews generally mocked by core gamers that somehow pushed over a million copies.

ads are also helping haze

What really surprises me is that every console does better in this region than in NA, except for the Wii. For comparison purposes, I'd expect the normal level of Wii sales in NA (if they didn't bounce all the time due to supply) would be around 200-250k, though it could go as high as 300k, but I don't think it would stay that high long, then drop to the 200k range, but in Others it's only 150k. Why is that?

@azrm

yeah your right...if it doesn't get to a million by R2....no chance

R2 itself will kill it of.
______
@STever 89

EU is becoming the dominant market slowly
_______
I must say again WOW @ 360

price drop made it go from a standard of 40K to 70K

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Europe rules!

''Hadouken!''

darthdevidem01 said:
@azrm

yeah your right...if it doesn't get to a million by R2....no chance

R2 itself will kill it of.
______
@STever 89

EU is becoming the dominant market slowly
_______
I must say again WOW @ 360

price drop made it go from a standard of 40K to 70K

yeah the price drop really did help it,and they did it at a good time,a bit before the GTA4 release

PS2 outsold the 360 in every market except the 'UK' and 'Other of Others'.. and almost in France

''Hadouken!''

@brute

gives me scary thoughts of a potential PS3 one...it doesn't need one right now though...

PS3 would definetely average over 100K in that case..

THIS GEN:

ALL 3 consoles are doing WELL in EU

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^what if wii got a price drop 0_o