By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco Bandai: Eternal Sonata PS3 “Japan only”

mitsuhide said:
Importing without a doubt and will learn a little Japanese if i need to.

Some advice: do not underestimate how easy it will be to understand a Japanese game. I couldn't play Itagaki Street at all and sold it, and that's only a board game. Eternal Sonata is an RPG.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Around the Network

I think its simply that Atari is distributing the game and not Namco Bandai US ....so when they asked the guy at Namco Bandai US he obviously hadnt a clue about it.

LOL!
I'll import this then. But I will wait for the price crash before buying it.
I'm surprised to read Playstation gamers trash talk Namco. This is LOL material, seriously.

Lame

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

zero129 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

I'm going to DS way now for a JRPG fix...as S-E supports it

I'm switching to DS from PSP

trading in PSP next month after playing FF7:CC

Enjoy missing out on KH:Birth by sleep then ;) .

and enjoy playing FF3, FF4, FF5, TWEWY, DQ4, DQ5, DQ6, Kingdom Hearts: 356/2 days, and a lot more.

Around the Network

It makes absolutely no sense to NOT bring this game to US, especially when the game is on xbox in US already, so they can't use the "Oh, it costs too much to localize"

How do I smell that M$ probably had a hand in this?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
MANUELF said:
zero129 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

and enjoy playing FF3, FF4, FF5, TWEWY, DQ4, DQ5, DQ6, Kingdom Hearts: 356/2 days, and a lot more.

wow, how many remakes are there???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

This further jusitifies my purchase of a 360 and my continued disgust with the PS3's "jrpg lineup" which really doesn't exist.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

kingofwale said:
MANUELF said:
zero129 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

wow, how many remakes are there???

Soma Bringer

Ash

Etrian Odyssey 2

Fire Emblem DS

Draqon Quest IX

FFTA: A2

Disgaea DS

....and literally about 20 other JRPG's that I just can't remember off the top of my head, plus those he named.

What part of "a lot more" didn't you understand.

Saying your missing JRPG's by switching from PSP to DS is a laugh. Especially if you already beat Core Crysis, but even if you didn't.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Well it's not a no... but certainly not a statement that makes me happy.  Nevertheless, as a PC gamer already, the PS3 satisfies my need for new exclusive good games better than the 360 does right now.