By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is LittleBigPlanet being released on PSN or Blu-ray?

I wonder if its going to be both, because GT5: Prologue released on Blu-ray and PSN...Is LittleBigPlanet going to be the same as GT5: Prologue being released on Blu-ray and PSN or just Blu-ray or PSN download?

Around the Network

Blu-Ray. I doubt it'll be on PSN but you never know.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It's Blu-Ray--they're having 50 'campaign' levels included with it, and I don't think that they'll wanthis game to eat up a large chunk of space.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Cant wait for this game! is my contribution to this thread

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

BluRay only, Retailers would be up Sony's ass if they made a full price game available for PSN.

Around the Network

Blu Ray only. Make sure you buy it, GOTY 2008 :)

Thanks for the responses, I was trying to find around the internet the right answer but everyone here is saying Blu-ray :D

Edit: @tombi

I will be buying LittleBigPlanet, don't worry about me buying it. It's a day one purchase for ecurbj!!!!! LMAO!

Blu-ray.....before it was both but after the Press Reaction they thought..

Lest make this BIG
____

Personally I feel it could be THE breakthrough of this gen like GTA was last gen & how "Wii" series games already are this gen

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Just blu-ray
I really hope they advertise this well, becase it should be aweome, especially if there is a large community making new maps all the time

Only T3h blu Rayz culd handul a gaime dis osome.