By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats the audience reaction when DQX, Kid Icarus, new Zelda and KH3 shown..

YEAH! F-Zero will be great with the Wii wheel. I hope it shown in E3.

BTW so kingofwale give up? Im waiting for his comments.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

^im thinking f-zero will be a holiday title

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
KH3 at E3 will be much more subdue, Sony fans there always behave themselves, even if it is a game that you won't seel for next 3 years or so. *coughKZ2

Yeah, too bad it's going to the wild nintendo fans.

I don't doubt that, I believe I heard them also when the Kingdom Heart game on PSP was announced not so long ago. Those guys, God bless them.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I don't think Nintendo will announce a new Zelda at E3...especially with their new approach of not unveiling games to the audiences too soon. If they unveil a Zelda then that would be awesome...but I don't think they will, because people will get excited and then it will be delayed until 2011 or 2012 (Mayan end of the world!).

Currently playing: Okami (Wii), The World Ends With You (DS), and Shenmue (Dreamcast)

brute said:

So if possible it'll never shown till TGS?

@sc94597-------> What are bridge games for anyway? Sooner or later the current fans of Mario kart will find another deep racing game to play anyway

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

^does nintendo even attend TGS?

yushire said:
brute said:

@sc94597-------> What are bridge games for anyway? Sooner or later the current fans of Mario kart will find another deep racing game to play anyway

Bridge games are games that move the downmarket audience upstream. 

@brute ^ They arent? LOL so if possible at E3 and GDC then :)

Though Ninty will make a Nintendo summit, whatever it is...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

sc94597 said:
yushire said:
brute said:

Bridge games are games that move the downmarket audience upstream.

Do you know that in the same article that we read that there are no casual gamer? only downmarket and upmarket? And upstreaming means making the audience go to upmarket. And what are the upmarket games? the games that are deep like what core gamers play...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
@brute ^ They arent? LOL so if possible at E3 and GDC then :)

Though Ninty will make a Nintendo summit, whatever it is...

well alst year they werent at TGS i think,they havent been there for a while though