By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats the audience reaction when DQX, Kid Icarus, new Zelda and KH3 shown..

nine0nine said:
yushire said:
nine0nine said:
I remember seeing that E3 video and being absolutely amazed, When Shigeru came on afterwards waving that sword and shield, it could have been so very embarrassing, but it was like jesus had just walked into the room.

LOL it will happen again, infact, it happened in E3 06. After Shigeru Miyamoto conducts and dances in the opening of the press conference. You've seen the fans reaction video in my last post right? RIGHT? I'll add more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aORnpuID5jQ&feature=related

the problem was the venue, seem the fans cant react freely in kodak theater or any other venue E3 assigned to Ninty. Unlike in the old press conference just watch the old press conference to see what I mean...

yeah theres some excited people there too actually, considering the whole excitement behind the wii its not surprising really.

What I found really funny was the crowd getting really hyped up when they showed the table tennis game that was in Wii Play, "WOO YEAHHH.. PING PONG!!"

LOL no wonder that theres a stampede and a huge line in E3 06. Dont underestimate the power of Nintendo faboys.

And yeah, SSBB DID shown at E3, but there'll be a holocaust in E3 if shown publically. Even Nintendo knows that thats why it showned only with handful of people...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Uh...

DQ X: I honestly can't believe you guys expect DQ X to be announced at E3 when DQ IX isn't even released (nor has a solid release date). This would be the LAST thing to be announced.

Kid Icarus: This is a given at E3. Should be big.

Zelda: Umm...I'm not so sure this'll be announced at E3 though it'd be really huge if it did happen.

KH3: lololol. This isn't going to be announced at E3 guys. Get over it. It's going to be at TGS (and maybe even later, but I hope not ).

AWW Com'n... whats with that view? SURE, E3 2007 sure sucks but because Ninty just wants to cater to downmarket more. In this E3 we all know that it will cater to fans themselves. And I dont think its not another Pikmin, animal crossing and Kid Icarus(if there is) that will shown in E3. Theres something more Ninty in store for us... Especially that 3rd parties are just shying to the Wii.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Well if that Kid Icarus looks anything like that leadked concept art then yea I'm happy.

^yeah it would be nice to be like that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Im thinking, now that Prime series is finished, will Retro can make another Donkey Kong platforming game?

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
There won't be any reaction since those games wont be announced at E3 this year. Well maybe Kid Icarus.

Zelda might too. Wasn't tp announced a year after windwaker was released?

It's possible but highly unlikely the next Zelda will likely be unvieled next year. Keep in mind Nintendo is supposedly following a new strategy not announcing titles till they are near completion. If such strategy is followed then the new Zelda won't be shown off till it is pretty much complete keep in mind TP didn't see release till two years after it was first announced. 

I expect pretty much none of the games listed except Kid Icarus will be present at this years E3. Donkey Kong, Animal  Crossing, Disaster etc...etc..As well as at least one new Nintendo IP and a sequel to at least one of its touch generation games. I suspect a new fitness game utalizing thebalance board.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

yushire said:
Im thinking, now that Prime series is finished, will Retro can make another Donkey Kong platforming game?

That would be awesome, hope they can do it like rare did back then, or maybe even better since they are a talented developer 

The metroid prime games did require alot of platforming and retro seemed to nail it. I would love a huge world in the DK game similar to metroids. Maybe it could be a platforming adventure hybrid.

Maybe a new Star Fox, I mean it will happen - the issue is that E3 is supposed to be Q3 &4 the guy who did command mission wants to do one for the wii but he said that too recently for it to be released this year.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Soriku said:
yushire said:
Soriku said:
Uh...

DQ X: I honestly can't believe you guys expect DQ X to be announced at E3 when DQ IX isn't even released (nor has a solid release date). This would be the LAST thing to be announced.

Kid Icarus: This is a given at E3. Should be big.

Zelda: Umm...I'm not so sure this'll be announced at E3 though it'd be really huge if it did happen.

KH3: lololol. This isn't going to be announced at E3 guys. Get over it. It's going to be at TGS (and maybe even later, but I hope not ).

AWW Com'n... whats with that view? SURE, E3 2007 sure sucks but because Ninty just wants to cater to downmarket more. In this E3 we all know that it will cater to fans themselves. And I dont think its not another Pikmin, animal crossing and Kid Icarus(if there is) that will shown in E3. Theres something more Ninty in store for us... Especially that 3rd parties are just shying to the Wii.

Uh...I never said Nintendo or any other third party wasn't going to announce anything big for the Wii, I meant the games you asked if they would make a huge audience reaction will be long off (at least farther off than E3) so I said they weren't going to be present at E3.

So what games you think should be in E3 to up the hype of nintendo fans then? I dont think its not Kid icarus either... So what? Animal Crossing? Pikmin? Luigi's Mansion 2? HARVEST MOON?!! :(

E3 2010- Tape runs out