By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 right around the corner. Zenfoldor's predictions are as follows:

Probably Square Enix is "touting" New Tales of Symphonia game for Wii.

Around the Network

Legend of Dragoon 2 was all i read that i found interesting lol. It would be awesome but highly unlikely.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

I think you're being a bit optimistic about Wii... Do Nintendo usually show all their stuff for the rest of the year (untill next E3) at E3?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

SMG sequel?

Wasn't it just released in November?

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Sony:

Home Launch Update, new SKU, PSP touting, no mention of new handheld, Killzone 2 touting, Final Fantasy XIII and VXIII touting(yes, you'll see "touting" a lot, is that even a word?), Gran Turismo touting, Little Big Planet touting, big announcments, Tekken 6(6?) touting:

A. God of War 3.

B. Team ICO game, sequel to SoC.

Hopeful fanboyism:

Full backwards compatibility with new SKU, or new unforseen AAA JRPG like...Legend of Dragoon 2!?

Resistance 2 SP reveal has been confirmed, a new trailer for the getaway, eight days and wipeout PS3 (different from HD) and they will tout some random weird PSN titles

Microsoft:

Halo Wars touting, Gears of War 2 touting, Too Human touting, Banjo 3 touting, Alan Wake touting, Fable 2 touting, PR spin(aka fake) touting. Price drop/new sku. Putting on strong face for the folks. New games announced:

A. Entirely unpredicable new IP announced.

B. I really have no clue what we'll see.

C. No X-mote announced due to internet reaction. It shall be pushed to next gen. 

Hopeful Fanboyism: New Lost Odyssey sequel planned with loading problems fixed from first game, and....XBL free? lol, doubt it.

they will probably announce lips, their singstar rip off

Namco

A. Tekken will be touted, SC will be out, if I'm not mistaken. If not, it will be touted. Fragile also shall be touted.

B. Every upcoming tales game, of which there are many will be lambased upon the press...aka touted(we still got a lot more "touteds" to go, so live with it).

C. Splatterhouse details confirmed, PStriple, touted.

D. WiiSki numbers flash.

E. Anime games announced, including Naruto of some sort.

Eternal sonata PS3 details, and another AC game revealed

EA

A. Madden, Woods, NBA, aracde, Boxing, all other crap will be touted.

B. Medal of Honor next will be touted.

C. New Wii casual sports division will be touted loudly and exasperatedly.

SSX nex gen

Square Enix

A. Touting FFXIII (announced for a 2009 release), DQIX, Crystal Chrons Wii, FF/DQ US ports.

B. A platform for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be announced....dun dun dun.....PlayStation 3

C. Star Ocean 4 properly announced for PS3 in 2009

Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX remakes announced, all for PS3 (crossing fingers touching wood

Ubi(was it Ubi who said they weren't coming to E3?)

A. Ubidays stuff on display.

B. All of which shall be touted.

C. They announced all their big upcomers at Ubidays.

HAWX MP details, Assassins Creed 2 teaser trailer shown

I have deleted the stuff I have not commented on. Some of this is hope rather than beleif (mostly the Square stuff)

Around the Network

Oh, and also some Infinite Undiscovery gameplay

lol @ AAA JRPG like... Legend of Dragoon; that rpg failed epicly on the PSX.. it sucked.

''Hadouken!''

E3 is an advertising exercise that everyone seems to get excited about for no reason. There is no guartantee that if you see it at E3 it will be out anytime soon. In fact, the track record is that E3 showings are for mostly vapourware and smoke screen demos as witnessed last year...

E3 is a waste of time to watch. The important timeframe is the months following E3 to the end of September as companies announce their delays (that they knew about before E3, but lied to gamers anyhow) and the Christmas lineup solidifies.

DS for new KH games ... I truly doubt it . Either Wii or a PS3 or PS360 game :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

NeoRatt said:
E3 is an advertising exercise that everyone seems to get excited about for no reason. There is no guartantee that if you see it at E3 it will be out anytime soon. In fact, the track record is that E3 showings are for mostly vapourware and smoke screen demos as witnessed last year...

E3 is a waste of time to watch. The important timeframe is the months following E3 to the end of September as companies announce their delays (that they knew about before E3, but lied to gamers anyhow) and the Christmas lineup solidifies.

Nintendo have yet to show anything for this year and Reggie has said that this is when we will see it Anyway, getting our first look at the holiday line ups, more details on other games, and some announcements of future games is always good