By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 right around the corner. Zenfoldor's predictions are as follows:

naznatips said:
Activision isn't even attending...

I knew somebody wasn't, but I put the questionmark in front of Ubisoft instead.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Ooooo, you got me excited, when is E3? Early July?

15-17 july

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Aj_habfan said:
Ooooo, you got me excited, when is E3? Early July?

45ish days. I know G4 said something like 16th of July. Pretty close, really.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

^want it like around may 2 years ago?why did they change it?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Sony:

Home Launch Update, new SKU, PSP touting, no mention of new handheld, Killzone 2 touting, Final Fantasy XIII and VXIII touting(yes, you'll see "touting" a lot, is that even a word?), Gran Turismo touting, Little Big Planet touting, big announcments, Tekken 6(6?) touting:

A. God of War 3.

B. Team ICO game, sequel to SoC.

Hopeful fanboyism:

Full backwards compatibility with new SKU, or new unforseen AAA JRPG like...Legend of Dragoon 2!?

Nintendo:

Wii Ware touting, Wii Fit/Bragging press conference 2 hours long. Fanboys owned. Game release announcments, Disaster: Day of Crysis, and Fatal Frame 4. Both shall shall be touted. System storage solution announced. New games confirmed:

A. Icarus 2nd/3rd party developed by Factor 5.

B. Animal Crossing /w Online component, 2009

C. Pikmin 3 debut video

D. Kirby video teased

Hopeful fanboyism:

Either a SMG, Punchout, Earthbound, or Twilight Princess sequel based off the same engine's at the original with upgraded graphics, is announced for 2010 release(release date will be presumptive).

Microsoft:

Halo Wars touting, Gears of War 2 touting, Too Human touting, Banjo 3 touting, Alan Wake touting, Fable 2 touting, PR spin(aka fake) touting. Price drop/new sku. Putting on strong face for the folks. New games announced:

A. Entirely unpredicable new IP announced.

B. I really have no clue what we'll see.

C. No X-mote announced due to internet reaction. It shall be pushed to next gen.

Hopeful Fanboyism: New Lost Odyssey sequel planned with loading problems fixed from first game, and....XBL free? lol, doubt it.

Capcom:

A. New unannounced Wii game/new IP in style of Lost Planet.

B. Touting of RE5, New Street Fighter, Monster Hunter 3, Capcom vs Something for some console will be touted and/or announced.

C. New unannounced PS360/PC game.

Namco

A. Tekken will be touted, SC will be out, if I'm not mistaken. If not, it will be touted. Fragile also shall be touted.

B. Every upcoming tales game, of which there are many will be lambased upon the press...aka touted(we still got a lot more "touteds" to go, so live with it).

C. Splatterhouse details confirmed, PStriple, touted.

D. WiiSki numbers flash.

E. Anime games announced, including Naruto of some sort.

EA

A. Madden, Woods, NBA, aracde, Boxing, all other crap will be touted.

B. Medal of Honor next will be touted.

C. New Wii casual sports division will be touted loudly and exasperatedly.

SquareENIX

A. Touting FFXIII, DQIX, Crystal Chrons Wii, FF/DQ US ports.

B. A platform for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be announced....dun dun dun.....Nintendo DS.

Activision

A. Touting GHIV, Call of Duty V, WotLK, Starcraft 2

B. I do not know what to put here, but you got an "A" so hey. Let's say new IP announced.

Ubi(was it Ubi who said they weren't coming to E3?)

A. Ubidays stuff on display.

B. All of which shall be touted.

C. They announced all their big upcomers at Ubidays.

"Smaller developers will have interesting games." - That's my Pachter prediction right there.

Left 4 Dead, Conduit, All New Sonic Games, Madworld, Bayonetta, Project Hammer, Fallout triple, and many other large and small scale games shall be touted.

Tout, ta, tout-tout-tout!

Forgive the factual errors, no research was harmed during the making of this thread. This is all right off the top of my head, so it is subject to ignorance.

Now you.

you meant Square Enix

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Activision isn't even attending...

Close, Activision and all the other companies that dropped from the ESA are going to be in LA right around the convention center at the same time with their own shows. You will see things from everyone, just not all at E3. I expect to hear about all the mediocre sequels to every Activision IP during E3 time.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

laziassazn said:

you meant Square Enix

lol, I wish it was still Squaresoft.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII for the Wii.

Believe.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I touted.

Extreme overuse of the word touted. Just list the games to be...shown, demoed, teased...