By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT Boycott Threads!

MontanaHatchet said:
I think that we need an official Boycott sticky...

yeah like that they wont be to many boycott threads

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

You guys realize that by posting in this thread, you are doing exactly what Soriku is trying to prevent!

Stop posting in Boycott threads!

=P

^ok

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

About 95% of the boycott/petition for _____ game threads are from Wii owners which I just find hilarious. If you look at all the threads with complaints about games and companies, Wii owners are always the least satisfied. At least there's always sales numbers to look at.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Yes, spread the word. BOYCOTT boycott Threads!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
erikers said:
About 95% of the boycott/petition for _____ game threads are from Wii owners which I just find hilarious. If you look at all the threads with complaints about games and companies, Wii owners are always the least satisfied. At least there's always sales numbers to look at.

Yes, precisely.

The Wii sells the most and gets the most third party support of the lowest quality. Dissatisfaction is a crime in this case? Please, do tell...

erikers said:

Nah I disagree.  Their are not that much of boycott threads anyway;..I can only remember one made for Capcom and no this Ubi ones...So that would be like 50/50 Wii/PS3 owners made them.

Or maybe I missed some but for that I can only be glad.

MontanaHatchet said:
erikers said:

Yes, precisely.

The Wii sells the most and gets the most third party support of the lowest quality. Dissatisfaction is a crime in this case? Please, do tell...

Nobody said it's a crime, just highly amusing. How did you manage to break yourself away from every PS3 game page to post here anyways? And the ps2 had the most low quality 3rd party games too because it had the sheer volume of games like the Wii does now. There's no need to cry so much about it. Buy another system

@konnichiwa

Which capcom one? The one asking for Bionic Commando to be on the Wii too? The one that's sure to come pleading for Street Fighter IV to be one the Wii if they don't announce it soon?

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%