By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

trestres said:
@kingofwale: You need to read properly, the problem Wii owners have is with the games that are getting released on and ONLY on the Wii.

I didnt read any post that said Ubisoft sucked at making games. You understand what you want, not what reality tells you.

And instead of boycotting the company by NOT buying their crappy games (the tactices employed by PS3 fans against Capcom), you chose to insult a company this way?

Like I said, if you are willing to insult a group of people, then expect to recieve the same treatment.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
trestres said:
@kingofwale: You need to read properly, the problem Wii owners have is with the games that are getting released on and ONLY on the Wii.

I didnt read any post that said Ubisoft sucked at making games. You understand what you want, not what reality tells you.

Reality tells me that Ubisoft is in fact doing okay Their are even companies doing worse like I mentioned before: 

Activision, Rockstar , sega.... All of them are bringing their best games to the PS3/360 and not to the Wii. 

Now is the question why Ubisoft and not the others?

What is the difference between them allmost nothing only were they are from:

Activision: USA
Rockstar: USA

Sega: Japan
Ubisoft: France;

Hate against the French?  Is that it;..Again???

@everyone minus SDF
Please stop answering to konnichiwa and kingofwale retarded posts. They just want to derail the thread and turn it into a "VGchartz is Nintendo biased" thread (and they are doing it).

I do not want to report anyone.

Can we get back OT and make some gifs and pics?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

kingofwale said:
trestres said:

And instead of boycotting the company by NOT buying their crappy games (the tactices employed by PS3 fans against Capcom), you chose to insult a company this way?

Like I said, if you are willing to insult a group of people, then expect to recieve the same treatment.

well they insulted us wii gamers first

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

RolStoppable said:
kingofwale said:
trestres said:

Apparently you don't realize that Ubisoft started this whole thing by insulting their consumers and treating them like third rate gamers.

Only Ubisoft? Their was one from konami doing it to, epic did it and I am sure their are others.

Around the Network

Wow, you seem very paranoid konichiwa, why would I hate the French?

Activision is bringing COD5 and all the GH to the Wii.
Sega is bringing the next Sonic, MadWorld and has brought some nice games like Nights, Sonic and the Secret Rings and M&S.
Rockstar brought Manhunt, but they said they arent interested in working on a GTA for the Wii, at least they were SINCERE.

Ubisoft crapped on us.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

kingofwale said:
trestres said:

Wut? Why don't you explain how a picture of Ubisoft going down the toilet is the same as picture of a crying baby Nintendo? Was there a rational behind your choice of image or was it just the premature ossification of your brain kicking in?

Okay, it's not much, but my hand wasn't steady enough to do a full drawing, so I made a sprite. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

trestres said:
Wow, you seem very paranoid konichiwa, why would I hate the French?

Activision is bringing COD5 and all the GH to the Wii.
Sega is bringing the next Sonic, MadWorld and has brought some nice games like Nights, Sonic and the Secret Rings and M&S.
Rockstar brought Manhunt, but they said they arent interested in working on a GTA for the Wii, at least they were SINCERE.

Ubisoft crapped on us.

A comment I made before but some of you probably missed:

And then only Ubisoft? It has a better avarage score rating than companies like Activision? Two of his best games Call of Duty 3 and that marvel game were released in 2006 and were not that bad...Since then they only developped games who scored between  65-50% and their last entry pimp my ride was a failure and the games of them on PS3/X360 are also a lot better like COD4.

COD 5 from the makers of COD3 I would be surprised if they can make a good game now, Guitar hero just some port.

Same for Sega who brought Condemned and Virtua fighter to the PS3/360 when Wii got average games.
 The next sonic?  Will it be good?  Nights?  I thought fans called it the rape of a good game, Mario & sonic olympics is good while it scored like 66% on game rankings that is almost the avarage of score ubisoft games get on the Wii

And then their is Rockstar who released GTA IV on the PS3/360 and what did Wii owners got?

One good game that was a port from PS2 and two other not so good ones Table Tennis and Manhunt 2

LordTheNightKnight said:

Okay, it's not much, but my hand wasn't steady enough to do a full drawing, so I made a sprite.

Wow, you made it for me? Yes!, perfect. Now, where's Pit.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."