By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii game have you been playing recently?

I've actually been playing FF:CC - My Life as a King a lot recently. xD Once I start it, I won't stop until I can barely keep my eyes open. =P

Around the Network

playing medal of honor heroes 2

no more heroes, going through the plus game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I was playing FFCC, but I got stuck where the places I wanted to go were the "exploration goes back down to 0 after a day" type of dungeons and I couldn't get them to change no matter how many times I tried. Drove me nuts.

ATM I'm playing Okami. Got it and FE after trading in a bunch of PS2 games that I didn't really need to keep.

i just beat metroid prime 3 today, i had it for 8 months but never really gave it more then 30 minutes playtime before,

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Brawl.

BoomBlox and NMH

Well, this weekend I have had many races and brawls with mkwii and SSBB, played a lot with my brothers and cousins almost non stop. I sometimes play random online with them and battle each other. Actually once we start we kinda never stop. we play them almost all night.
My brother has somewhat similar skills than I do in mario kart wii and sometimes we just race our ghosts just to see who can go through the coarses faster. I played 2 player sub space emissary also, overall we had a good time playing those games during our weekend

Trying out Super Mario Galaxy at my mates house for the first time...for an allegedly technically inadequte console, some of SMGs visuals are stupendous

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I finally got around to playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.  Enjoying it quite a bit =)