By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The DS has 50 one million sellers. (Will we ever get MP:H Other's sales?)

Congrats to the DS! However, after the first 50 games, there is a pretty drastic drop in sales for games 51-67.

FIRST 50: http://vgchartz.com/games/index.php?name=&console=DS&developer=&publisher=&genre=&keyword=&order=Sales

• 0.97m - DS Cuisine Navigator
  • 0.87m - The Simpsons Game
  • 0.81m - Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
  • 0.78m - Bratz Forever Diamondz
  • 0.76m - Pokémon Dash
  • 0.76m - Chronicles of Narnia
  • 0.75m - Pokémon Trozei
  • 0.75m - Jump Ultimate Stars
  • 0.71m - Madagascar
  • 0.71m - The Urb: Sims in the City
  • 0.69m - Star Fox Command
  • 0.69m - Kirby Canvas Curse
  • 0.69m - More English Training for Adults
  • 0.68m - Hannah Montana: Music Jam
  • 0.67m - Kanji Quiz
  • 0.66m - Metroid Prime: Hunters
  • 0.66m Kanji Performance Test

I was going to only go up to 60. But then I remember that MPH should have been on the million sellers list and I just had to include Star Fox. :-p

Will we ever get Metroid Prime Hunters' Others Sales numbers? Because if we did, it would definitely be listed as a million seller.

Around the Network

Could you also post the first 50? That would be much appreciated.

This is invisible text!

DS Cuisine Navigator is so, so close to hitting one million

and congrats to ds!

There you go! I gave the link in the first post above the list.

I like bacon also

Around the Network

^That's off topic. :o

and I wonder if we will ever get the data for MPH.....

and I have to go to work now. :o see ya guys later! 

IMO this is the biggest problem with VG Chartz - missing data for current gen games. Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go. The site's great else I wouldn't be here. I just think the missing data damages the site's credibility because it makes people think games aren't being counted properly if they just see the game in a list with its supposed sales total when one or two regions could be missing from it. It also makes comparisons like this problematic. Fingers crossed ioi will be able to get hold of the data.

^ Just having some fun

OT: Good for the DS having a lot of million sellers, stuff like Imagine babies really should not be in there though, but i guess you can't pick and choose what games people should buy!

That's a lot of million sellers.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

During its financial results briefing Nintendo stated 57 titles shipped over 1 million units so far, 29 first party titles and 28 third party titles (Pokemon titles are included in first party titles). So you're probably missing some titles.