By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EDGE magazine's Madworld cover

sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
@sc94597

How do you expect them to even advertise this game? This is a such a niche game with an unique sense of humour into it. A game I wish it's on my PS3 because it's hardcore of the hardcore. It makes NHM looks casual.

That type of game, WILL NOT sell on Wii. (if it even gets M rating and show up at least)

If you want, we can have a 1 year sig bet. If this game doesn't sell more than Z&W in 1 year. you have to put whatever I tell you to in your sig for the following year.

Deal? (Yes, unlike JL or Rock, I am willing to at least BACK UP my claims)

Sure, but that will be like 2 years from now.

well, unless you are willing to accept your defeat about 6 months into the bet... I mean, if it only sold 100K in 6 months, I doubt it will ever reach 400k Z@W will probably end up selling in LT

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
@sc94597

How do you expect them to even advertise this game? This is a such a niche game with an unique sense of humour into it. A game I wish it's on my PS3 because it's hardcore of the hardcore. It makes NHM looks casual.

That type of game, WILL NOT sell on Wii. (if it even gets M rating and show up at least)

If you want, we can have a 1 year sig bet. If this game doesn't sell more than Z&W in 1 year. you have to put whatever I tell you to in your sig for the following year.

Deal? (Yes, unlike JL or Rock, I am willing to at least BACK UP my claims)

Sure, but that will be like 2 years from now.

well, unless you are willing to accept your defeat about 6 months into the bet... I mean, if it only sold 100K in 6 months, I doubt it will ever reach 400k Z@W will probably end up selling in LT

That's fine with me.

Too bad I cant bet right now, theres still a bet with me and bengabenga...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:

Why can't you bet? This is my second bet with KoW that isn't resolved yet. 

sc94597 said:
yushire said:

Why can't you bet? This is my second bet with KoW that isn't resolved yet.

My bet was in 50/50 chance of winning though, we will see it on July during E3. If I lose though it means that a certain 3rd party is serious on the Wii.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

I wonder if this game revive the core gamer market that have in HD consoles? after the Ubisoft incident there are many gamers doubt the 3rd party support on the Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

i hope the game will sell well so we can get more games like this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^^^

LOL brute, just think about Red Steel, Red Steel, even I despise that game because of Ubisoft it still sell 1 million in its first year and its a core game. Core games on Wii sells, its the third party that thinks that it isnt because they want to excuse themselves to make casual crap on the Wii.

I didnt dissed carnival games, smarty pants and Mario and Sonic but thats the exception, most party/casual games are crap.

E3 2010- Tape runs out