By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just got my fourth rrod just now :(

Sigh, I was playing Kotor when all of a sudden, it froze. First I turned off the system, then it wouldnt turn on for a minute without shutting off. I thought that it was my power in the house, so I turned off the power of the houseand then back on. I proceeded turn it on...then it started acting funny. I was hoping it wouldnt happen, but it did...I was just wandering if this ever happened to anyone else?

Around the Network

The most RRODs I've ever seen outside of the internet was 3. I myself only had it one time.

Seriously, how do you guys do it? Is there a secret or something? Not trying to sound mean or anything... o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Seriously, how do you guys do it? Is there a secret or something? Not trying to sound mean or anything... o_o

do wat?

SHMUPGurus said:

It's luck of the draw, sometimes you might get lucky and have a rare motherboard that doesn't overheat as easily. I myself keep my consoles in perfect condition and i've still gotten (only once though).

Around the Network
bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:

do wat?

Get a RROD. I've got my 360 for a year now and nothing bad happened to it (yet).

Just wondering, do you guys STOP playing sometimes, like every hour or something (and take that recommended 15 min break each gaming session)? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Well you are a unlucky fellow. I had a X360 for like a year and never I had a RROD with it..

One more than me! Way to go!

clean its fan and fix the thermal paste problem if its a Xenon. Very easy to do.

Unlucky for you man. I've had my 360 for a while now and not a hitch. I'm playin it right now and it is-...........oh crap.........

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."