By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New deBlob trailer!

Anyone else interested in this title. I surely am. even more after watching this amazing trailer!

See: http://www.wiitalia.it/2008/05/31/de-blob-trailer/

Around the Network

wow, that's a good trailer. People need to be interested in this sort of thing, these mutant games are what's providing new genetic material to the breeding pool. Without cool new concepts like de blob, games would get stale. If this turns out decent, I am totally getting it. makes me think of a bizarre jet set radio.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I have to bump this for benga. Seriously, people need to look at this game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

New? I am sure I saw it a hell of a time before..

For a second, those Grey dudes seemed like the Nazi army... o_o

It's lookig promising...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

konnichiwa, it seems to have been released around 2 months ago. At least at thq.com there is a link to it from the beginning of April. The video is actually better quality, so if someone wants to see it they're better of watching it here:

http://www.thq-games.com/uk/thqtv/index/1374

I myself am definitely interested in the game, hope it turns out to be good.

This was one of the trailers of De Blob at E3 last year and again in Nintendo Media Summit in April this year. Maybe it's not a new trailer, but this game look very orignal.

yes this game did interest me,does anyone know when this game will release?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I think it's supposed to release fall of this year.

you guys know this is a port/upgraded version of the PC game right?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453