By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm watching the Mii Parade and I see this... (NSFW)

Naum said:
Wow that's alot of Mii's you have there.

The Miis just appear to your console. I checked today my Mii Channel, and for my surprise, i had over 400 Miis on my Mii Parade.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

looks like there's over thirty gay fuckers on there!

I know, I thought it was restricted to 250 Miis on the parade, but after someone mentionedthey had 400+ on the Mario Kart thread I checked mine... I have over 850.

soon I will have 900!

LOL Kids these days.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

1117 Miis today!
:)
Question: Someone who f**ks gays and is called Gayf**ker isn't gay himself as well?

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)

Around the Network

Well as a gay person my self, they culd have use a nother name for that mii. Very Unmature. :(

+1up for internet communities. You'd at least think the person would use 'focker' instead, but I guess their humor stinks.

lol, this makes me think about all of the interesting names in games from Valve (TF2, CS, ect).... I've seen some pretty crazy ones.

I for one, think it's quite heroic for that Mii to go against conformity, and tell the world who he is. Bravo, little GAYFUCKER. Bravo.

NJ5 said:

I hope publishers and developers alike see this. Maybe it would finally convince them that there's a hardcore, mature audience on the Wii for them to target.

I'll admit it. I laughed.

@d21lewis: You got me too. 

linkhouse said:
Well as a gay person my self, they culd have use a nother name for that mii. Very Unmature. :(

I'd make sure I'd be careful when sending friend request, if I were you. There's one or two members (well, only one that has made that clear) who have a problem with homosexuality on this site.