By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm watching the Mii Parade and I see this... (NSFW)

Why?!? It's sad to see this kind of garbage showing up. I'm still wondering how it got past the censors at Nintendo and showed up in my home.

Around the Network

Its almost like he's insulting you personally, with that speech bubble and all.

I hope publishers and developers alike see this. Maybe it would finally convince them that there's a hardcore, mature audience on the Wii for them to target.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Maybe it will get banned later. My brother made a Mii, with a penis on his head. After a few weeks, it got banned though..

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

Yes there were way too many Miis with penises/breasts drawn on the heads in the Mii contest channel.

Around the Network

Perhaps it's a Mii of Ben Stillers character in Meet the Parents?
Doesn't look much like him though...

Ha ha ha serious, people are crazy.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

fkusumot said:

Why?!? It's sad to see this kind of garbage showing up. I'm still wondering how it got past the censors at Nintendo and showed up in my home.

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! If Nintendo sees this they might do away with any sort of online period. Keep it secret, keep it safe...

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

The Mii looked a lot like Elton John, so i don't really see a problem there. Edit: @NJ5: Indeed. That definately shows that Wii reaches the audience that wants hardcore mature games.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Wow that's alot of Mii's you have there.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints