By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Forza GLI AZZURI!!!

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

so we will see some nice games tonight
the netherlands will make the match
and italy and france have 2 go all-in

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Go Italy and obviously go Holland

I've got fingers crossed.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

1:1 for France v Italy 2:0 for Holland v Romania. But Im hoping for:
0:0 and 1:0, that way Romania go through with Holland... right?

^ 666 post: Your predictions will come true. The devil will make sure!

Will The Netherlands let Romania win so they can pass and leave France and Italy behind?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Ok, does anyone know a good website where I can stream the match Italy-France?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080617010756AAdt3rB

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Esmoreit said:

http://ek2008.nos.nl/live/livedubbel

Vaio - "Bury me at San Siro" - I've always been intrigued by this statement. Because being buried in San Siro would also mean being buried at Giuseppe Meazza...

Esmoreit: Why? Both matches will be on the NOS. Holland on 1 and Italy on 3.

BengaBenga said:
Vaio - "Bury me at San Siro" - I've always been intrigued by this statement. Because being buried in San Siro would also mean being buried at Giuseppe Meazza...

Esmoreit: Why? Both matches will be on the NOS. Holland on 1 and Italy on 3.

I don't want to miss a moment so I'll bee keeping the Italy-France match on my laptop in conjunction. My TV ain't advanced enough for a pic-in-pic. That way I can at least see all major actions in conjunction. Only seeing the "scoreboard" on top change is a bit lame, and the news-highlight reel also doesn't usually tell all.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->