By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW RE5 TRAILER!!!!(new character revlealed)

Around the Network

DO

WANT!

Also, I don't see how this looks more-like a third-person shooter than the last.

awesome,!!!!!i like it

Pure awesomeness.

RE5 is my most anticipated game in 2008, easily.

GOTY

I guess I will buy a HD system...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

this game will not look this good on the wii so why ask capcom to donw play there masterpiece so you can play. if the wii as other really good games aswell, why do yo need this aswell

Wii, or no buy.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

I strongly believe that RE5 will be on the wii at some point, in some incarnation.

But yeah it does totaly looks like RE4.5

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

This game is incredible. Pity i don't have an HD system, i would buy one if i had money. PLEASE, BRING IT TO WII!

HOLY EFF.....UCK!!!

That is the reason I will get a PS3 next year. FF13 WAS the reason, not anymore. That is. DAMN. The plagas coming out of their mouths and then them pushing it back in with their hands is freaky as hell.

Now they just need to make a RE with Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.