By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Games Database Hover Glitch for Firefox

ioi

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.4. When I hover over Home, News, World, America, Japan, Other Regions, Forum, and Community, everything is fine. However, if I hover over Games, and then hover over any other headings, the page completely whacks out. The formatting goes to  hell, shifting everything over to the extreme right of the screen with a horizontal scroll bar. The Games Database doesn't go away in Firefox, so when you hover over anything else, they appear below Game Database.

It works fine in IE though. 

Around the Network

I'm using the same version of Firefox (i'm 99% sure) and it works fine

add me

this website has so many bugs in firefox it's getting incredibly annoying. I can't switch to IE since I'm running Linux. It's a bit disappointing, since t's getting worse, not better.

I know you're incredibly busy, but don't neglect us firefoxes!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

whoa...that doesn't happen at home, but on my work computer, my Firefox does the exact same thing as this guy.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ctrl-F5 apparently fixed it though...weird...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

CTRL+F5 actually worked. Sweet. I'll let you know of any other nuances between IE and Firefox I may notice.

I use firefox and basicaly never have any problems at all

add me

I've seen this happening today too.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I use Firefox and it works fine for me.

maybe it's just Linux firefox. There are a whole bunch of problems I see, such as

large images being cut off on the side
rich text editing of posts stuffing up (losing line breaks)

most of it is to do with the boards, though.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!