By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: 100 WiiWare Games in Queue(development)

sc94597 said:
brute said:
^im thinking they might price it for around 49.99 which isnt really bad
Yeah, but I could get a 500gb hdd for that price. Too expensive for only 10 gb.

really?how much does the 360's cost for 20 gb?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Only problem is... would they build it in the Wii? or will it be an external add on, kinda like the 360 has.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Wow, 100 is a big number :P

Everybody relax about the storage solution, Nintendo will tell us in due time what it is, and we all know that Nintendo will try their hardest to keep the Wii as cheap as possible.

Jessman said:
Only problem is... would they build it in the Wii? or will it be an external add on, kinda like the 360 has.

i think they might make it like 360's

brute said:
sc94597 said:
brute said:
^im thinking they might price it for around 49.99 which isnt really bad
Yeah, but I could get a 500gb hdd for that price. Too expensive for only 10 gb.

really?how much does the 360's cost for 20 gb?

$100 Well that is m$. They love to make things expensive. Nintendo isn't like them. They don't even want to make an HDD let alone make it expensive. 80gb usb hdd http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822242001 Probably find them cheaper on ebay.

Around the Network

^thats why i said they might make it 49.99 for 10gb ince the 360 has 20gb and costs 100 but your right ninty will make it cheaper,if they release one that is

Sorry to ruin the fun but...

http://www.nintendic.com/news/2402

Nintendo: majority of players don’t want Wii hard drive

Speaking to Official Nintendo Magazine at a WiiWare event at the company’s German headquarters, Laurent Fischer explained:

“At the moment, we of course know that some people are strug… well, it’s not that they’re struggling, it’s just that they don’t like the system as it’s set up at the moment. But at the end of the day, the system is manageable.”

He continued:

“I realise that some people would like to store everything in one place, for easy accessibility, which is understandable. For them, it would be more convenient to have more space. But having said that, I don’t think that’s the general feeling of most of the people.

“Most of the people are happy with what they have. Of course, we could increase our technology and add a hard drive, but then what we lose is simplicity and accessibility, which is one of the important things for us. We want our consoles to be easy to access and not cause headaches.”

Which means theyll make a solution on Wii storage problem but not hard drive

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

^he says that also the small part of the people that want it get considered

@yushire Iwata said that they are working on it. Who do you think is more credible ?

^ofcourse iwata is,and i think in some way they will give us more storage