By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - World Destruction - Promo Trailer (OMG WANT! :D)

Lol found this too

Around the Network

the DS is getting alot of great games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Link to supposed Wii version please, interesting.

No I should of just listened to Soriku aparantly they are mixing CGI with anime in this game, I don't think I've ever played a game where the cut scenes were mixed like that.

It's a DS game O.o quite amazing of Sega though.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Riachu said:
The CGI was impressive but were was the gameplay footage. The concept is pretty unique

Sure the game looks promising, but 'unique'??? Are you serious? You came to that conclusion through an FMV based 'teaser' video? Wow, you're good, with my help, you could be the best.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Riachu said:
The CGI was impressive but were was the gameplay footage. The concept is pretty unique

Sure the game looks promising, but 'unique'??? Are you serious? You came to that conclusion through an FMV based 'teaser' video? Wow, you're good, with my help, you could be the best.

I think he meant the concept art in the video, or the blend between cgi, and anime. 

yea I never saw a game let alone a game on the DS mix CGI and animation like that, had me thinking one was the Wii version.

As for gameplay, it looks pretty good, from what I saw, and angels you know sc9 posted some gameplay video, you could check it out for yourself if you haven't, it looks traditional but taking advantage of the touch screen and dual screen.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

For anyone with any tech knowledge, can the DS actually produce those FMV videos in game considering there would probably be a typical hour at least judging by most RPGs?

Regarding the game thus far, it looks as promising as another 30 RPGs i've seen videos for coming for the DS. With so much choice, I'm sure to be picky. It looks like Lock's Quest is the new one to look out for. IGN says they had to beg THQ to be able to play the game again for a hands on report because of how addicted they got. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Looks great!, me want too.

Lots of great game coming for the ds,
i'm probably going to spend my whole gamimg money on the ds alone

Onyxmeth said:

For anyone with any tech knowledge, can the DS actually produce those FMV videos in game considering there would probably be a typical hour at least judging by most RPGs?

Regarding the game thus far, it looks as promising as another 30 RPGs i've seen videos for coming for the DS. With so much choice, I'm sure to be picky. It looks like Lock's Quest is the new one to look out for. IGN says they had to beg THQ to be able to play the game again for a hands on report because of how addicted they got. 

What do you mean? ALot of ds games have FMVs. FFXII:RW, FFIV, FFCC:ROF,A.S.H,MPH,etc. ALmost every game.