By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power at it again - something big teased for next issue

okay seriously. Let's all forget about nintendo power. They ain't gonna show something new and amazing EVER. they just want to have some attention, that's all..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

the rumored Castlevania Wii? Anyone?

Neos said:
okay seriously. Let's all forget about nintendo power. They ain't gonna show something new and amazing EVER. they just want to have some attention, that's all..

I guess you missed the Castlevania announcement? 

twesterm said:
Neos said:

I guess you missed the Castlevania announcement?

Everyone knew that it was coming anyway, it wasn't something new. If they announce a new IP or an old franchise from GC or earlier, that would be news.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I agree with Neos.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

So wait... what the the big surprise from last issue hidden in the moon?

Was it Harvest Moon Wii? Guess I'll have to wait for my issue of NP to find out...

OT: That's so vague it could be anything at all.

Wasn't one of their previous ZOMG HUEG announcements the new Nights game? I'm not too excited over this.

Gamerace said:
So wait... what the the big surprise from last issue hidden in the moon?

It was the latest castlvania game for the ds

OT: wonder what it is, I don't know for sure, but I hope i'll be surprised by it this time...

Riachu said:
the rumored Castlevania Wii? Anyone?
Keep on wishing, I think it'll may come true. Joking aside, no... its just another game we knew already. Anyway I dont trust Nintendo Power anymore on these teasers, but its still funny that they show something that we already knew about

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

New Pokemon

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey