By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sadness - New screen.

Smash_Brother said:
Alasted said:

I see you've got all your bases covered.

My bet isn't that it isn't real. My bet is that it won't be very good.

Mark my words, buddy: Sadness will be GOTY 2017.

Around the Network

This was the first Wii game I got excited over.

I would love to play this game, i love black and white in horror. Just hope it is real.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

I also hope it is real.

Alasted said:
Smash_Brother said:
Alasted said:

I see you've got all your bases covered.

My bet isn't that it isn't real. My bet is that it won't be very good.

Mark my words, buddy: Sadness will be GOTY 2017.

wow 2017, hope they don't keep us waiting that long...

Around the Network
Nickelbackro said:
I would love to play this game, i love black and white in horror. Just hope it is real.
By the time this game comes out, if it ever does, the black and white isn't even going to feel special anymore. Pandemic is already creating Sabotuer in black and white, which is almost surely going to be quality, and Mad World is taking a Sin City approach to black and white, and is sure to be the greatest game ever in the whole entire Milky Way galaxy. Sadness is going to look like a johnny come lately to the black and white party, unless the really do create what looks like a Sega CD revival game, which I will say would be entirely unique and horrifying, in a very bad way.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Still waiting for Nibris site unveiling, Twilight Prince says it will be launch tomorrow, wonder how many hours more would that be. If the site didnt launch this is a hoax...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I gave up hope on this game.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

i find it funny that people don't believe it's real because the game was announced and then there's been no new info since and no gameplay videos at all.

do people honestly think a new developer taking on a project so daring, would just shovel it out without care and destroy their studio reputation with their first title?

should they release gameplay videos of what is likely to be a crappy early build, so that people can judge the game before it's at a point that even remotely resembles their final build?

there are many factors that can cause a game to be hush hush. what's to say that Nintendo arent the secret publisher? we know how quiet they are.

my point is a lack of info isn't much of a reason for saying a game is fake. there seems to as much chance of it being real as there is a chance it is fake.

Very good picture..You can almost touch the atmosphere