By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many hours do YOU spend on gaming each week?

about 6 hours a week.

Around the Network

Upto about 15 a week. depends what i have to play...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

I usually reach about 20 hours a week, of which most in the weekend.

Depends. If I've got a brand new "hardcore" game, I tend to make time to play it over a few days start to end. If I've got a brand new "casual" game, I might put in an extra hour here and there just to unlock everything and have a go at all the content.

In a typical week though (where I don't have a new game), I'd be lucky to get in even 30 minutes a day. Gaming for me, especially in large amounts, is something I tend to plan. If I have a free Saturday coming up, I'll dedicate the afternoon to some gaming (this is usually where I start on my back catalog of "hardcore" titles).

To answer your question directly, I'd say around 4-5 hours a week average.

When I have a regular job: 10-15 hours per week. When Im free, over 20 hours.

But the question is so hard to answer, because in periods where you're playing a game you're addicted to, it can get over 40 hours per week (in my glory days of Oblivion, or Age of Empires, online shooters in the past). If MMORPG: +50 hours.

Around the Network

I try to squeeze some playtime inbetween work and family, and now that mainly is divided between Wiifit and Mariokart. (Wiifit and specially the skiing minigames are played the most ). I would say about 5-6 hours a week.

about an hour or two a day but only about one hour for the entire weekend.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Before GTA IV and Mario Kart Wii? Less than 10.

After GTA IV and Mario Kart Wii? Way more than a man my age will admit to.

approx 3-4 hrs a day 7 days a week ok 30 hrs tops maybe more if its a kick arse game.

probably at least 25 hours a week

4hrs a day