By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War Redux in June: DLC + GEoW2 Preview = $39.99

Gamestop has a placement on their site for a Gears of War Redux release on June 24. It includes: Gears of War game Gamer Picture Pack Emergence Day Gamer Picture Emergence Day Theme "FUTURE WEAPONS" Theme Emergence Day Message from CliffyB Gears of War Map Pack 1 Trailer Gears of War - Multiplayer Map Pack 1 'Hidden Fronts' Multiplayer Map Pack 2 Gears of War 2 Content Gamer Picture Theme Teeth Theme Teaser Trailer Trailer Assault Gameplay Trailer All this in a new package with a Bonus Disc for only $39.99. If you haven't gotten Gears yet, this is the perfect time to pick it up before the much anticipated sequel.

Around the Network

Includes a "message from CliffyB", lol...

That's pretty good considering I've seen new GeoW copies go for $59.99 in some places.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Yeah, I think Gamestop has been selling used copies for $50. Good deal if you were thinking about trying it. Gears 2 will be the bee's knees. That campaign footage looked badass.

There are still people on Live playing the original Gears (coop and multiplayer). It's never too late to jump in.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

Microsoft's ploy to slow down MGS4?=p

If this is true, and all that extra content comes on one disc, it pwns the argument that Gears 1 maxed out a dvd.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Slimebeast said:
Includes a "message from CliffyB", lol...

CliffyB's Message: Stop calling me Cliffy B!!!

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

thekitchensink said:
If this is true, and all that extra content comes on one disc, it pwns the argument that Gears 1 maxed out a dvd.

I think there are two discs.  One is bonus content.  Although the extra maps are probably on the one disc.

In UK, the classic version has just been released for £20, so I doubt it is coming here as well