By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Runescape Gets Graphical Enhancement

thetonestarr said:
Wait, what do you mean by no wild or no staking?

As for free trading, you can just drop-trade. Go somewhere safe (some obscure corner of the Varrock Castle, perhaps), and drop the item to trade it. Simple.

They removed the PvP aspect of the wild. They changed staking so you can't stake more than 30k in 30 minutes. Drop trading has a limit of 3k, if you drop something with a larger value it won't show up to any other accounts.

Around the Network

I haven't tested drop-trading yet, so you may be right, but I definitely just dropped my dragon chain, and that's worth about 3500x more than 3k.

Edit: Ah, foiled. =/ How the heck does the Wilderness work now, then? That makes no sense.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The wilderness is an empty zone with some new random shit monsters.

I like the concept (leftover result of the god wars, etc), but I wish PKing like it did before still existed. What the heck is the need for team capes now?!?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Yeah, all player killing as far as getting others items goes is done in Bounty Hunter. :|

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Around the Network

Well, at least it looks a lot better now. But I don't think I'll be returning to the game just because of a graphical upgrade.

Runescape is not gay..
The new graphical upgrade looks nice though. I don't think I am going to play it again because of it. I still don't like some things they removed like PKing and merchanting.

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

they should really take this game off of the web browser and make it into a download. it really has the potential to be a good game.

DogWeed said:
they should really take this game off of the web browser and make it into a download. it really has the potential to be a good game.
It already is a  good game. If they do that they will lose alot of subscribers.

I got like a lvl 119 with 99 woodcut and 99 fletch. I think i had 98 attack.

I haven't played it in ages.

I still have these hats from like runescape classic when that was around, a white and a blue... and i think i had like 3 santa hats. Lol

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina