By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Runescape Gets Graphical Enhancement

What they should do is create an extra installable version that's like "extra extra high detail" - even better than these screenshots. But, still keep the downloading java version as well.

Both = best.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Too little too late, I've moved onto better things.

I played that game many a years ago, then tried again about a year ago. I'm sorry, but it's just boring. I stopped once I realized the quests are largely just fetch quests, the grinding is excruciatingly boring (how many hours do you have to spend mining crap!!?!), the combat was dull. There was just nothing redeeming about the game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The combat was really cool some years ago.

Guild vs. Guild, 500 vs. 500 man in the wildy..

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

I might have to go back and check this out. I started playing just before they dumped RS classic, so I didn't get much experience on the old version, but I did play a lot after that. I stopped playing this game WoW style a long time ago, but I do get on occasionally to see if any of my friends are on. I think I was a lv 75 (never bothered with a membership) and I had 72 (?) mining.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I used to play it but stopped. My sister still plays it though >_>

My dude wasn't a Member. I had full Saradomin armor (I had to mine like 15,000 coal for enough money lol) and was at lvl 83. My dude's name is Warron555.
I played the game for a week like two years ago but got bored of it.

I liked this game when runescape classic was the standard.Once they stopped me from playing classic i gave up because i couldnt find my way around anymore and it just was pretty ugly in the newer version.

Runescape is a great game for younger children, 9-12 years old. It's easy to play, they can play with friends from their class, it's free..

And when those kids are getting older, the game starts to bore them and they quit with it.

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

Bump.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Looks better than it use to! Haven't played in at least 5 years. Don't even remember my guys name.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.