By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FF XIII, GT 5 and God of War 3 sales predictions.

obieslut said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
I hope the OP gets banned.

What has the op done thats ban worthy. you deserve to get banned for trying to cause trouble

So rock on whats your prediction for like the attach ratios then

Raidens hat loos like a flying saucer.....

Around the Network

A "little" early for this? My prediction :

At least 1 copy sold for each game, all mine :P

i really think rock_on_2008 is joking, god of war 1 sold 3.19 million and gow2 sold 2 million and 3 will sell 20 million? thats just crazy

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
i really think rock_on_2008 is joking, god of war 1 sold 3.19 million and gow2 sold 2 million and 3 will sell 20 million? thats just crazy

Are you joking?

GoW franchise have already outsold the GTA franchise. GoW3 may possibly see these numbers.

You should put your HW boost projections in the OP

FF13 im thinking 400k - japan 425 - NA 500k - others = 1,325,000 - week 1

Around the Network

FFXIII and GT5 almost 100% possible, God of War III almost impossible, I mean the 5 million lifetime thing.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Final Fantasy XIII, GT 5 and God of War 3 will all sell 5 million each in first week. All three games will sell LTD of 20 million. All three games will be huge system sellers and help PS3 sell 20 million consoles in 2009. All three games will receive perfect scores from all reviewers.

^Discuss people

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
PooperScooper said:
Cougarman said:

Are you joking?

GoW franchise have already outsold the GTA franchise. GoW3 may possibly see these numbers.

thanks for openning my eyes you see i was living in this world that had logic and reason but i was really wrong

your not serious are you

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

of course i am not serious