By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 -- 2.40 UPDATE -- In-GAME XMB WITH SOUNDTRACKS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

took a long time but worth it. Wenever "message received" comes up during a game, i can look at it wihout quitting yay!

We know it is coming soon

Damn now I need a bigger internal HD...must upload music....Warhawk to the new Disturbed CD is going to rule.

And regarding that patent...WTF...thats like me filing a patent on how to get water to come out of my kitchen faucet...alas...who cares really..its MGS4 week.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Well, i just looked up ncaa football 09 for the PS3 on gamestop.com and in it's features it will have "custom music and sounds" It releases 7/15/08. I've been informed by one of my friends on my friends list that in-game xmb will be available 6/18/08. I hope it will be today.We'll see.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell