By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what if the next final fantasy is bad?

Or if the game is only decent and if the games Square makes for other systems are good?

Does it hurt Sony?  How do people who bought the ps3 for it feel? 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

some members of this forum will commit suicide lol

I keed...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

@ishy

{gets the poison ready}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What if....the Moon falls into the ocean!!!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I couldn't care less personally as I greatly dislike JRPGs. It's pretty much inevitable given the direction the series has been going in recently anyway.

Around the Network

sony fanboys lead by krazy ken would burn down squareenix

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

@shameless

what direction??

FF12 is the 2nd highest rated FF ever....

darthdevidem01 said:
@shameless

what direction??

The story and character development were terrible even for a JRPG, the combat system was basically a set of algorithms which you choose from a menu and proceed to watch the characters fight battles for you, the extra content/minigames were a series of boring monster kill quests, the world was empty, lifeless, too big and influenced far too much by MMORPGs, the music was unmemorable, voice acting was poor, the game looks like crap played on a HDTV due to the de-interlacing by the PS3... I could go on.

Don't even get me started on X-2 or XI.

darthdevidem01 said:
@shameless

what direction??

However, many people hated the game due to the games allegedly bland characters and story.  That is not my opinion though since I haven't completed it and won't anything soon since I am busy with Lost Odyssey

@shameless

Character/Story development ---- agreed not great....it had some great characters though.... Balthier was awesome

Combat system was a BRILLIANT change

VOICE ACTING was BRILLIANT especially after the horrible voice acting in FF10

And its the only FF that got full marks on Famitsu