By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - how much will the mgs4 80gig sell the first week and month?

I think in america it will sell 180,000 the first week, others around the same or more. does europe only have the 40 gig mgs pack? or everyone over seas?.........anyway in japan im guessing around 50,000 sinse they have no bundle at all. and for the month of june in american i say more than 500,000 ps3's will be sold, not really because of metal gear, its cause everyone been waiting for the 80 gig to come back out, and i mean everyone. and also this will be the first time the ps3 outsells the 360 in america by at least 200,000, the 360 has no hardware movers in june. what do you guys think? (wii fanboys PLEASE stay out of this, we know the wii is selling its ok) also when is vgchartz going to have the full week of sales of this game and 80gig pack? it comes out on june 12th thats a thursday so by june 24th right?

Around the Network

i though japan does have a bundle... i also thought they had 100k of em

im thinking around 75k for NA only the bundle(ps3 total will be a bit higher)and more in europe

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

PooperScooper said:
i though japan does have a bundle... i also thought they had 100k of em

I know they have the gun meatal gray ps3, is mgs4 packed in?

hundred and eighty thousand playstation three's in one week in America?

sure.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

If you dont agree thats fine, thats why i said HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK? its called a guess. jesus cant anyone have an opinion around here? its like if you say something to positive about the ps3 you get attacked, if you dont think it will sell that much well then thats to bad.....so negative.

saprano1 said:
If you dont agree thats fine, thats why i said HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK? its called a guess. jesus cant anyone have an opinion around here? its like if you say something to positive about the ps3 you get attacked, if you dont think it will sell that much well then thats to bad.....so negative.

You aren't saying something positive, you are saying something IMPOSSIBLE, that's a whole other thing. It's like saying from now on 1 million wii's will be sold every week. At this production level, that is not possible.

Expect a minor 20-30k increase in America, 40-50k increase in europe. Japan will only have a 5-10k effect. 

Neos said:
saprano1 said:
If you dont agree thats fine, thats why i said HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK? its called a guess. jesus cant anyone have an opinion around here? its like if you say something to positive about the ps3 you get attacked, if you dont think it will sell that much well then thats to bad.....so negative.

You aren't saying something positive, you are saying something IMPOSSIBLE, that's a whole other thing. It's like saying from now on 1 million wii's will be sold every week. At this production level, that is not possible.

Expect a minor 20-30k increase in America, 40-50k increase in europe. Japan will only have a 5-10k effect. 

im going to quote you on this.

Neos said:
saprano1 said:

nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, but if thats how you feel fine, i said post what you think, not lets argue about it.

PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
saprano1 said:

im going to quote you on this.

sure go ahead, i am even being generous here.