By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will wii fit outsell both GTA4's by the end of the year?

brute said:
FishyJoe said:
Not just Wii Fit, MK is already starting to show better legs.

but so far in america SSBB is showing better legs

MK will sell better in the long run. It's got more broad appeal. 

Around the Network

Combined I doubt it, though it's certainly possible. Wii fit will have outsold both GTAs combined by the end of 2009 though.

^yeah MKwii is huge on all territories but i think it will sell a little less in the U.S then SSBB but it will sell more WW,both should reach 10 million though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Hawkeye said:
Combined I doubt it, though it's certainly possible. Wii fit will have outsold both GTAs combined by the end of 2009 though.

by the end of 2009 its a given

Has a good chance, I wouldn't say no.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Wii Fit

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Wii+Fit+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+X360&weeks=27

Its already outsold the PS3 version and it is not far behind the 360 version. By the end of this year it will definitely have outsold both versions separately. Combined it has a very good chance depending how much the holiday shift is.

Mario Kart Wii

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Mario+Kart+Wii+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+X360&weeks=8

It has also gone way past PS3 version and will be past 360's next week. This game will definitely be greater than combined by end of year.

Super Smash Bros Brawl

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Super+Smash+Bros+Brawl+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+X360&weeks=18

This game is also beaten both separately and will continue to do so. However, SSBB will not be greater than both combined at end of year. In fact, it will be less than both Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit at the end of the year. Just not a bridge game that the others are.

SuperChunk has spoken.

^i dont know SSBB is showing huge legs in america

no, not a chance (combined). esp after this mildly disappointing NA debut. it may happen eventually, but not by the end of this year.

It might, it has the higher userbase + appeal in all 3 major regions + massive hype - Might take longer than till the end of this year though...

GTA4 really isn't holding up that well, at least not compared to Mario Kart... There is a great possibility that both WiiFit and MK will outsell GTA4 for the rest of the year.