By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2K Games confirms "enhanced" Bioshock to hit PS3 in October 2008

It would be somewhat of a tough sell at $60, considering you can currently buy it for PC at $30, not that PC and console game pricing maintain any sort of parity.

I think it would move quite a few copies if bargain priced at $40.

Unfortunately, I already have this for the 360, and if I were to buy it again, (see above) only $30 on PC which will run at over 60fps at 1920x1080 on high settings on my rig.

The "enhanced" part of the PS3 version could almost make it worth the PC gamer's while though, depending on what it brings to the table.

Around the Network

I read somewhere (Spong I think) where they interpreted "as well as for those who enjoyed it on the other platforms," to mean that any extra content that comes to the PS3 will come to the PC and Xbox 360.

I guess we'll see though.

I'll buy it no matter how bad the port is. At least now I have no more reason to waste money on one of those 360ies or whatever they're called.

i never played it on my 360 but now tha i have a PS3 i might pick it up for it as long as it is "enhanced"

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

If it is a good port then I will buy it.

Around the Network

yeah i agree with you dawve24

There's a new big daddy class in the PS3 version of bioshock.

And this bigdaddy looks like he's dual wielding.

They have enough time to port it properly.

bbsin said:

There's a new big daddy class in the PS3 version of bioshock.

And this bigdaddy looks like he's dual wielding.

Where did those come from? More different Big Daddys would be awesome! :D

apparently any new content in the ps3 version will be made available to 360 and PC users through DLC.