By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN’s Nintendo Voice Chat - podcast summary (Conduit multiplayer confirmed, Red Steel 2 still in development)

superchunk said:
Conduit keeps getting better and better.

i know,cant wait

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I still can't find wii fit

don't know about Nintendogs heading to the wii... might be interesting.

pichu_pichu said:
I still can't find wii fit

don't know about Nintendogs heading to the wii... might be interesting.

even i cant find wii fit

Omg conduit is getting better and better. Might be my favorite console only fps in a long time.(excluding metroid prime 3 since it's more of an adventure game)

sc94597 said:
Omg conduit is getting better and better. Might be my favorite console only fps in a long time.(excluding metroid prime 3 since it's more of an adventure game)

even if you count MP3 this might be better

Around the Network

The conduit seems to get better and better. Hopefully, it will be a must buy when it comes out

brute said:
sc94597 said:

even if you count MP3 this might be better

No I love adventure games alot more than FPS. Even if this game is good, they are too different to compare. It's like comparing halo 3 to metroid prime 3. Too very different games. I would say that you are having too high of expectations though. I am going to keep mine low and say it will be around 8 material, while metroid prime 3 was around 9.5. 

Matt continues to show that he is one of the most clueless idiots of this generation.
I can only imagine the amount of times he will be referenced in the history books among those who didn't "get it".

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

How many of these guys parents sent them to school to become game journalists in the first place?Being a game journalist in itself is a shame even among journalists.No wonder gaming isn't mainstream yet.The only thing these people should be doing is reporting the facts and stop embarrassing themselves with their ill-informed opinions.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

brute said:
dib8rman said:
Oh man, I'm going to have to go through all of that again to find it.

World Ends With You team may create something for the Wii - Square Enix in general will be supporting the system."

there you have it KH3 confirmed.

Yea it's the exact same thread as this: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=27926&start=0

hmm thats good then

Thats better than good. I can't wait to see what games come from square-enix next. 

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

^yeah theyre a great company i cant wait