By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fatal Frame 4 - details

naznatips said:
brute said:
naznatips said:
Unless Nintendo announces Eternal Darkness 2 this is my most anticipated horror game this gen. Fatal Frame has always been my favorite horror franchise as far as atmosphere goes, and I can't wait to see what Suda adds to it for Fatal Frame 4.

isnt eternal darkness owned by silicon knights which is a microsoft second party

No.  I'm not sure how anyone got the idea that it's owned by Silicon Knights when at the end of the credits of the game it very clearly states everything is owned by Nintendo.   Also, Silicon Knights is not Microsoft 2nd party.  They partnered with Microsoft for one game: Too Human, and they are still mostly owned by Nintendo.

oh ok that makes sense,i still havent finished the game im stuck at a place and cant pass

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
pichu_pichu said:
Playing Eternal Darkness now and it rocks, Can't believe I missed out on the "horror" genre. I am anticipating so much on Fatal Frame 4 :)

you should also play the Resident Evil remake for gamecube

Might try, I was thinking into buying RE4 wii version.

pichu_pichu said:
brute said:
pichu_pichu said:
Playing Eternal Darkness now and it rocks, Can't believe I missed out on the "horror" genre. I am anticipating so much on Fatal Frame 4 :)

you should also play the Resident Evil remake for gamecube

Might try, I was thinking into buying RE4 wii version.

RE4 is a better game,but REmake is a scarier game

naznatips said:
Ari_Gold said:
naznatips said:
Unless Nintendo announces Eternal Darkness 2 this is my most anticipated horror game this gen. Fatal Frame has always been my favorite horror franchise as far as atmosphere goes, and I can't wait to see what Suda adds to it for Fatal Frame 4.

have fun taking pictures of ghosts

Yeah, because we all know you can't play any game without senseless violence. God forbid a game have a plot, character development, and deep themes. How dare a game try and create atmosphere with great environments instead of senseless gore!

plot, character development, deep themes? did we play the same Fatal Frame games? it makes RE's story look excelent. Eternal Darkness is the only survivor horror game with a solid "story" 

Ari_Gold said:
naznatips said:
Ari_Gold said:
naznatips said:

have fun taking pictures of ghosts

Yeah, because we all know you can't play any game without senseless violence. God forbid a game have a plot, character development, and deep themes. How dare a game try and create atmosphere with great environments instead of senseless gore!

plot, character development, deep themes? did we play the same Fatal Frame games? it makes RE's story look excelent. Eternal Darkness is the only survivor horror game with a solid "story" 

Well okay the story wasn't great, but the characters and atmosphere definitely were.

Around the Network

This game looks very interesting. I may have to dive into the horror genre and buy this game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Soriku said:
brute said:
naznatips said:
brute said:
naznatips said:

isnt eternal darkness owned by silicon knights which is a microsoft second party

No. I'm not sure how anyone got the idea that it's owned by Silicon Knights when at the end of the credits of the game it very clearly states everything is owned by Nintendo. Also, Silicon Knights is not Microsoft 2nd party. They partnered with Microsoft for one game: Too Human, and they are still mostly owned by Nintendo.

oh ok that makes sense,i still havent finished the game im stuck at a place and cant pass

There's something called a FAQ/walkthrough you know

i know but im trying to win it with out a walkthrough

zero129 said:
Day 1 buy for me, i love the Fatel Frame/Project Zero

i agree with naz unless a new eternal darkness is announced fatal frame is my most anticipated horror title i cant wait til this game releases