By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New IGN Voice Chat (World Ends With You team may work on Wii, Red Steel 2)

Beyond Good and Evil 2 on Wii would be a dream come true. It's definitely my most wanted unannounced title. Man, what a good game!

Around the Network

1. - "Wii software situation is iffy: Do software sales include Wii Play? Also, Nintendo has a majority of the software sales."

Wtf? Hardcore much?

2. "World Ends With You team may create something for the Wii - Square Enix in general will be supporting the system."

There you have it KH3 Wii confirmed.

3. - Even nongamers are getting sick of storage situation

Yea at my job we hold the non gamers in a box named THE non-gamers, also note that it's fragile

Enough of this I gotta get to work >.>

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Online is great, but no split-screen for the Conduit? ME WANT SPLIT-SCREEN!

Definitely KHthwii confirmed. And with regard to storage, I stand by my sig (except for the last bit.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

- No More Heroes sold “OK.” Not exceptional, but better than Japan. Don’t expect a sequel anytime soon.

goddamn i want a sequel to this game so much, i really don't understand how this game didn't sell a million plus copies.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

You know what Nintendo REALLY needs to put out? A full-fledged sequel to Wii-Sports w/online and everything. I mean it's the reason 90% of the casual audience still buy the damn thing, and its still the only game that fully showcases both the potential of Wiimote's motion control abilities as well as its simplicity. It's pretty sad that no other game has really been able to truly replicate that, and Wii Sports is a friggin tech demo for f*ck's sake!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Thanks for taking the time to post this Soriku - saves me the bother of listening to an hour of mostly crap with some gems hidden in that is the IGN Voice Chat. I do appreciate it.

Nothing major in this one. Looks like guesses mostly but interesting all the same.

blink182 said:
- No More Heroes sold “OK.” Not exceptional, but better than Japan. Don’t expect a sequel anytime soon.

goddamn i want a sequel to this game so much, i really don't understand how this game didn't sell a million plus copies.

Where was the advertising?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

7 threads on the front page. You're really on the ball today Soriku :P

Isn´t the TWEWY team the same as the KH team + Jupiter? Not to mention that Jupiter develped KH: CoM. Anyway, that team is great and I´m sure whatever they´ll do will be awesome.

No More Heroes was great, I hope though that Grasshoppers considers making an action game for PS3-X360 in the future. No More Heroes does have some framerate issues.

I really think the Wii and DS need more games allowing wireless connectivity, do you guys remember any game besides Pokemon using this feature?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989