By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Street Fighter IV will be released in all HD consoles and PC except for Wii

yushire said:
Louie said:
yushire said:
OK theres 4 publishers/developers in my list right now:

Epic
Capcom
Konami
Ubisoft

So RE4, Okami Resident Evil 0, and umbrella cronicles was just a quicky cash-ins after all :)

I know that´s usually not my style but I really have to tell yo, yushire, that your posts are getting a little out of hand lately. Please pull it back a bit, okay? You obviously don´t know what you are talking about. Either that or you try to be provocative. Stop that please.

Its sarcasm OK? But if you want me to stop then I'll stop. OK?

Is it? Somewhat hard to tell if you ask me  

Well nevermind. Sorry for being rude.  

Around the Network
Louie said:
yushire said:
Louie said:
yushire said:
OK theres 4 publishers/developers in my list right now:

Epic
Capcom
Konami
Ubisoft

So RE4, Okami Resident Evil 0, and umbrella cronicles was just a quicky cash-ins after all :)

I know that´s usually not my style but I really have to tell yo, yushire, that your posts are getting a little out of hand lately. Please pull it back a bit, okay? You obviously don´t know what you are talking about. Either that or you try to be provocative. Stop that please.

Its sarcasm OK? But if you want me to stop then I'll stop. OK?

Is it? Somewhat hard to tell if you ask me

Well nevermind. Sorry for being rude.

I posted that sarcastic post in the first place was because CAPCOM said it to themselves that they'll develop SF4 in all platforms as possible, and with the graphics like that its likely possible. Then this... They even port SF4 on the Ds if its possible but not the Wii I assume. 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Weird. I don't really care for Street Fighter, and if I did then I'd get it for my PC, but ignoring the Wii with a game like this is just plain stupid.

I'm pretty sure they'll come around and at the very least port it later. The developer said he wanted as many people as possible to play his game, and Capcom's release schedule is still waaaay too dominated by the HD consoles.

Sarcasm is a bad idea on the Internet, heh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sarcasm_is_really_helpful

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Parokki said:
Weird. I don't really care for Street Fighter, and if I did then I'd get it for my PC, but ignoring the Wii with a game like this is just plain stupid.

I'm pretty sure they'll come around and at the very least port it later. The developer said he wanted as many people as possible to play his game, and Capcom's release schedule is still waaaay too dominated by the HD consoles.
 Too late, the damage had been done 

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

Now I can try to understand why Capcom won't release SF4 on the Wii - probably because (in their opinion) the main demographic is somewhere else, the game would be a quick and shitty downport from the 360 version, and they'd have to compete directly against the Smash Bros. franchise. IMO it isn't a good enough reason, but a reason nonetheless.

But why the hell are they releasing the game on the PC of all things? Seriously - PC Fighters are dead and have been dead for at least a decade. No one's going to buy this game for the PC, especially if they have a console.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

kylohk said:
Sarcasm is a bad idea on the Internet, heh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sarcasm_is_really_helpful
When did you post that article on wikipedia?

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Mise said:
Now I can try to understand why Capcom won't release SF4 on the Wii - probably because (in their opinion) the main demographic is somewhere else, the game would be a quick and shitty downport from the 360 version, and they'd have to compete directly against the Smash Bros. franchise. IMO it isn't a good enough reason, but a reason nonetheless.

But why the hell are they releasing the game on the PC of all things? Seriously - PC Fighters are dead and have been dead for at least a decade. No one's going to buy this game for the PC, especially if they have a console.
Super smash bros. dont have a direct competition with Street Fighter just like Wii Fit dont have to compete with GTA IV. Thats how different the demographics are. Even I surprised that GTA IV didnt stop the Wii and Wii Fit in america.  

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Street fighter games have lost their appeal since the mid 90's. No big loss for the wii.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

misteromar mk4 said:
Street fighter games have lost their appeal since the mid 90's. No big loss for the wii.

LOL if you say so , and what better alternative has the Wii got to probably the best Beat Em Up series ever ?