By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Street Fighter IV will be released in all HD consoles and PC except for Wii

ZenfoldorVGI said:
yushire said:
So CAPCOM will make a spin off instead then like Umbrella Chronicles? -_-

So, are you making fun of Wii owners, hating on capcom, or "awe shucks'n" with us? I know English is your second language, so its kinda hard to detect exactly which way your posts are leaning since you tend to post passive-agressively anyway, and that's sometimes hard to detect from very clear posters, lol.

Wii owners get Brawl. That's a pretty good fighting fix, I'd say. I will only pick this up if it's deep and amazing like Street Fighter 3, not shallow and dumbed-down like Street Fighter 2. Yeah, that's right. I'm a SF3 fanboy, and SF2 is godaweful by todays standards. SF3, however, still stands as one of the greatest 2D fighters.

So, will capcom try to cash in by appealing to the much larger, and more casual nostaligic feel of the long ago Street Fighter fan? Or will they try to appeal to their hardcore base SF3 fans? Let's hope they don't casual this up and give us crap like I expect them to do.

Its a sarcasm, Im a Wii owner too you know. Anyway, its still disappointing that the only quality fighting game except for brawl  was  Guilty Gear XX

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
tabsina said:
At what point does next-gen become this gen?

Anywho.. PC/Wii combo wins again

But a PS3/Wii combo is better.=)

PS3/PC/Wii is the best combo

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

I really can't wait!

''Hadouken!''

Hadoken !!! , Sweet.

Well I had planned on picking up the 360 version since I have an arcade stick and I like XBL better than the Nintendo's online. I wouldn't be surprised if the game still comes to Wii, PS2, PSP, etc. The graphics engine would have to be done from scratch so those ports probably wouldn't hit until later.

Around the Network

Can't wait for the game. Who cares if it is not for the Wii?? What's the point of having three consoles if all the games are on all the consoles?

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

Audiomatic said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
tabsina said:

PS3/PC/Wii is the best combo

PS3/PC/Wii/PC/360 is even better! -.-

Tease.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
tabsina said:

No it isn't, you lose dozens of PC exclusives that way.

yushire said:
OK theres 4 publishers/developers in my list right now:

Epic
Capcom
Konami
Ubisoft

So RE4, Okami Resident Evil 0, and umbrella cronicles was just a quicky cash-ins after all :)

I know that´s usually not my style but I really have to tell you, yushire, that your posts are getting a little out of hand lately. Please pull it back a bit, okay? You obviously don´t know what you are talking about. Either that or you try to be provocative. Stop that please.

Capcom always supported all consoles, they released some high profile games for Nintendo during the Gamecube days. This is never going to change. Capcom treats all consoles equally, that was always their business model.

Same goes for Ubisoft and Capcom. Both companies support the Wii just as much as the HD consoles. What are you even talking about? 

Louie said:
yushire said:
OK theres 4 publishers/developers in my list right now:

Epic
Capcom
Konami
Ubisoft

So RE4, Okami Resident Evil 0, and umbrella cronicles was just a quicky cash-ins after all :)

I know that´s usually not my style but I really have to tell yo, yushire, that your posts are getting a little out of hand lately. Please pull it back a bit, okay? You obviously don´t know what you are talking about. Either that or you try to be provocative. Stop that please.

Its sarcasm OK? But if you want me to stop then I'll stop. OK?  

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg