By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Poontastic Wii, The secrect of increasing intimacy and sexual tension.

Wii & Wiimote is fantastic poontastic, this is something you can't deny it. Girls are really craze for the Wii, this is one of the reason you shouldn't sell your Wii.

They may look like normal kids having fun, but the people in this photo are actually about to have sex. Why? Because they’ve been socially lubricated by video games. Also, together they’d make a perfectly racially diverse orgy–and who doesn’t want that?

According to a recent article from Kasidie, “the lifestyle magazine” (i.e. the magazine for swingers), the Nintendo Wii–and specifically Wii Sports–is perfect for lightening the mood before stripping down and jumping your friends. That’s because it “gets people playing in the more interactive sense.” From the article:

Unlike many other games, Wii Sports strongly encourages physical activity among players. The games generally require movements modeled after the actual sports you are playing. This provides numerous opportunities for physical intimacy and heightened sexual tension (“Here, let me help you perfect your bowling stance. Let’s start with those hips…”).

While it may seem Kasidie is seeing the world through swinger-tinted glasses, I can actually, um, personally attest to the effectiveness of this seduction tactic. At first, everyone’s hanging out playing Wii bowling. Next thing you know, you have permanent associations of sweaty nudity and bowling alley music.

The article also mentions Guitar Hero, which I can also say is a great social lubricant. Somebody has gotta get down on their hands in knees and wrap their hands around the whammy bar. If that creates sexual tension, it ain’t my fault.

http://www.heroine-sheik.com/2008/05/26/swing-that-wii-mote-swingers/

Related thread: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=27839

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

now even ps360 fanboys can't deny that wii will always own everything.
wii=orgy
wii>ps360

so if you are a girl gamer buy a wii and invite your friends=100% gangbang confirmed

I play games for myself :D I can pull chicks the old fashion way. Games are meant to repel women not to gather them.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

finalsquall said:
I play games for myself :D I can pull chicks the old fashion way. Games are meant to repel women not to gather them.

but you probably DO want some 3some with 2 girls, right? now you know how to easily do it;) they should put this on the box - nintendo would have then ultimate console.

Around the Network
waron said:
finalsquall said:

but you probably DO want some 3some with 2 girls, right? now you know how to easily do it;) they should put this on the box - nintendo would have then ultimate console.

What do you mean by "would have"?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
waron said:
finalsquall said:

What do you mean by "would have"?

you know:

you walk into game stop in 2035 year. you see empty shelves and small piece of paper that wii is still sold out.

It can do this fancy stuff.....too bad its gathering dust in my living room while the PS3 gets a play through everyday..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
It can do this fancy stuff.....too bad its gathering dust in my living room while the PS3 gets a play through everyday..

My PS3 can't do this fancy stuff.....luckily its gathering dust(Blu-ray movie now and then only) in my living room while the Wii gets a play through everyday..

See? I can do that dust comment also

On Topic:

I have already noticed someting similar too this already while playing Rayman Ravid Rabids

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I guess it's always going to beat shouting "THE CELL, THE CELL!!!" at them.

Yes