By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RPG Announced for 360/PC - "Venetica"

Hey cool, hope it turns out good, 360 needs a good RPG at the moment. Even if it is for PC as well, cant hurt to bring it out on 360 as well for those who dont play games on their pc.

Around the Network

This remember me of Galleon for some strange motive.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34457.html here's the trailer for the game.

Seems more like a JRPG than a WRPG which is very suprising.

Welp, I saw the game on kotaku when it was first posted, but the screenshot looked like a PS2 game.

Anyway, I'm always open for new 360, PS3, PS2, or Wii RPGs. Love em. I'll have to wait and see on this one, cause it doesn't really have a hook for me yet.

Looks Fableish. I'll probably pick it up if it isn't totally terrible.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I'm not totally sold yet but I'll watch over it as more trailers and stuff comes out.

The story sounds a lot like terry pratchetts Mort book.

Onyxmeth said:
Starcraft is banned and most other 360 fans are too busy playing the 360 to post here much.

Onyx you nailed it. I've been playing a lot of GTAIV lately. I own practically ever 360 RPG released so I'm glad to see that I made the right choice when it comes the 360. I wanted RPGs and it keeps supplying them. DS and 360 for the RPG win.

Don't know about the game but until we get Mass Effects the 360 is strong in the lead regarding RGPs. Damn. (Envious PS3 owner)

smbu2000 said:
Everstar said:
whats a s rpg?

Simulation RPG. For example; Ogre Battle, Final Fantasy Tactics...

Oh, I always thought it was strategy RPG..

Anyway, it is an interesting concept, but I will want to know more about the game before making a decision

The tons of JRPGs on the 360 are really enticing me, and making me look forward to getting one even more. I honestly don't understand why the Japanese don't buy it! Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery (in spite of the stupid name) both look great, and I am told LO is brilliant, and judging by tri-ace's previous games, IU should be great as well