By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RPG Announced for 360/PC - "Venetica"

http://kotaku.com/5011099/venetica-become-the-daughter-of-death

Usually I do a short summary and quotes from articles I link, but judging by the fact that this article is over 12 hours old and no one in these forums bothered to post up any info, I would say all 360 fans have dissappeared and no one here really cares.. so click the link yourself and read it

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Starcraft is banned and most other 360 fans are too busy playing the 360 to post here much.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Hey Onyx!!

You're still here!! Woo hoo!

Lol sweet =) i love rpgs

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Not a huge fan of RPG's myself, but it's nice the 360 is getting a heap of RPG's in the near future.

I am actually looking foward to Operation: Darkness

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network
Jessman said:
Not a huge fan of RPG's myself, but it's nice the 360 is getting a heap of RPG's in the near future.

I am actually looking foward to Operation: Darkness

I like SRPG's, but I'll still probably wait and try to find a cheap used copy.. unless its sold at $39.99 at retail!

whats a s rpg?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Everstar said:
whats a s rpg?

Simulation RPG. For example; Ogre Battle, Final Fantasy Tactics...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

gebx said:

http://kotaku.com/5011099/venetica-become-the-daughter-of-death

Usually I do a short summary and quotes from articles I link, but judging by the fact that this article is over 12 hours old and no one in these forums bothered to post up any info, I would say all 360 fans have dissappeared and no one here really cares.. so click the link yourself and read it

Haha, I've been kinda busy lately with work and everything else to really post much lately

I also have too many games I'm playing! Wii Fit, GTAIV, Lost Odyssey(I'm pretty close to the end I think), DMC4(trying to get more of it finished before NG2 comes out!). I also picked up Spectral Force 3 awhile back, but haven't really had time to play it much I'm also trying to finish my game of Dragon Quest 7(PS1)

edit: forgot to say the game looks pretty interesting and has a pretty unusual storyline. It says a 2009 release, I wonder if that is early 09 or later in the year? 

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Why does she have such a huge head?? Am i the only one the noticed it?