By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any body remember ReBoot? You know, the TV series?

I liked it. Though I really perfered the "Games" vs whenever they tried to have an actual plot. The plot stuff didn't really get good until Enzo or whatever got lost on the internet... then it got weird again when he found his way back to mainframe, cause there were two of em.. yet he was old.

Around the Network

Heard about it, but never watched it...

I watched it. I'm like 15 now, so I was watching it since I was like 6.

I can really only remember the FireWall episodes where Enzo is older and Bob is like a golden god. Great show, great childhood memories. I used to watch it on Cartoon Network's Toonami with DragonBall Z and (my sisters forcing me) Sailor Moon. That was also back when I was obsessing over Final Fantasy VII and Megaman 8 on my Playstation.

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

it was the one with the blue people right? yea i watched that show, and when i think about it now i cant belive how gay it was and how the story didnt make sense

Kasz216 said:
I liked it. Though I really perfered the "Games" vs whenever they tried to have an actual plot. The plot stuff didn't really get good until Enzo or whatever got lost on the internet... then it got weird again when he found his way back to mainframe, cause there were two of em.. yet he was old.

I agree completely.

The episodes where Bob and Enzo were playing in games against the user were the best episodes of the series.  I loved those.  The grown up Enzo was kind of interesting, but original episodes were truly awesome.

Around the Network

I didn't really like it much. It was a filler show that came before Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop on Toonami. (God I miss Toonami!!!!)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I have to admit, you either love the show's campyness, or you hate it. I'm in the former category, it is a little horrible to try to go back and watch the series over again, but it was absolutely incredible animation for the time, and had some pretty hilarious spoofs littered throughout the series.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Nice show, is not the best, ok, ok, is not the best-mediocre show out there, but it was a nice show...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I use to love this show back in the day. I really liked the two puncher guys. What were their names again!?! They were the shit.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

In one day we shall know