By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (NSFW warning) Why every guy should buy their girlfriend Wii Fit!!!

I would buy it, but i have no money :(

Around the Network

What

an

ass

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The video was put up by a user called tinsleyadvertising. This looks to be stealth marketing.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

How about you give her a kick in the ovaries for birthday?

i left about half way through that video and bought my girlfriend wii fit.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Around the Network

Nice video. Why should this be NSFW?

And don't worry about buying it for the girls. All the ladies I know want to buy it themselves (or have already). I bet it's the same everywhere.

The only thing that makes some of the ladies hesitate is when they realize that they have to buy the console along with WiiFit, which puts the expected investment from 90€ to 350€.

350€ is not an impulse buying for everyone, but in the end the longing is always stronger than the will.

The impact on women is deeper than I ever thought. fkusumot and others were right from the start.

The most frequently asked question I have to answer these days is: "Which other games can you recommend?"

Shaky indeed. Never knew there are people who play this game without wearing er... shorts.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Yet another reason to blame Wii Fit.

That chick sure knew how to move it though.

naznatips said:
As awesome as the video is, do NOT buy your girlfriend WiiFit unless she asks for it. Think about it: You are buying her a FITNESS program. What do you think that tells her? Yeah, bad idea.

At least you understand us women @Farez, your girl loved the WII, because its a "game console", WII Fit is a work out program. Seriously guys, if you want your girl on the balance board with WII Fit, take my advice, as a woman, buy it for yourself, show it how much fun it is to you and if she loves it... Bingo.... if she hates it... take it back to the stores a.s.a.p. Unless you wish to keep it yourself of course

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

to bad its sold out around me :'(

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"