By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are wii that wiik? rally up people!

I accept all gamers, as equal(except MS) i dont have a 360 yet lol

Around the Network

The general mood at the moment is (still) anti-Sony, rather than being pro-Nintendo. Much of the news is about how badly the PS3 is selling.

Wii is selling so well - its telling that its now assumed that it will lead the sales charts (for consoles).

The big news will arrive when the Wii *doesn't* win the charts (any charts - even a weekly chart in the Japan or US will be news), or if the PS3 actually manages to pick up (or have a price cut).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Wii wiik? Rally up?

There's no need to feel "wiik" or rally up when you are decimating the competition in sales. If anything, it's the competition that needs the rallying!

Yeah, i guess bad news are more interresting than good news.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

BenKenobi88 said:
This site is obviously MS and Sony biased.

But seriously, truth or sarcasim.

But, as everyone said there isn't much Nintendo stuff going on. Maybe I'll start a post for a new Nintendo game that came out not to long ago.

Around the Network

No real need at the moment, most can be said in the existing threads without spamming the wii board.

I believe E3 will deliver a little boost to the wii board, we'll see

I like it here, nice and peaceful. Trying to have a conversation with the Sony fanboys is like banging your head on a table.

Giant....Enemy....Crabs!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

How many people honestly are going to read a Wii selling great thread or everyone seems to like the Wii thread. From what I see the Wii is talked about quite a bit its just not in the Nintendo section its in the Sales section.

BenKenobi88 said:
Giant....Enemy....Crabs!

This post caused Massive Damage.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"